Universal Receiver ACCST firmware

Mike Blandford

Version 80 of the UNI firmware is now published. This adds FBUS support, for control and telemetry, to all receivers (on the SPort signal).

X6R,X8R,X4R etc. enable telemetry, regardless of how the bind was done, when not activated.

G-RX6 and G-RX8 allow the built in vario to be disabled, hold the "bind" button pressed for 4, or more, seconds to toggles the setting. The blue LED will flash 3 times to indicate the action.

To enable FBUS you need UNI-Setup6.lua (or later), or XxRsetv5.bas for erskyTx. Included with the LUA file is a LUAC file in case radios do not have enough memory available to compile it.

Files are here: [URL="https://forum.alofthobbies.com/index.php?threads/uni-receiver-firmware-release-files-universal-accst-d16.3270/"]https://forum.alofthobbies.com/index.php?threads/uni-receiver-firmware-release-files-universal-accst-d16.3270/[/URL]

This update is only required if you need FBUS or to be able to disable the built in vario.

Mike

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mike, I am now running Ethos on my X20 and the activate lua script does not show up.  The statistics one is fine.

Any idea why the radio would not recognize the availability of the activate script.  I have loaded the ethos versions on the radio.

thanks - Jim