RC Scale International

kevin b

Just received this email.

Dear Radio Control Scale International Subscriber, 

We are sorry to have to advise that the magazine has ceased publication with immediate effect and for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, this decision has been forced onto us by a combination of factors, including the fact that a number of potential advertisers that had advised that they would take advertising space but, in the end decided not to do so. We had the option to lower the quality of the magazine and reduce the number of world class contributors we have been using, but this was not something we could contemplate, as we want to offer the highest quality product to our readers at all times.

As you still have part of your subscription to run, we can either refund the outstanding amount, or if you are already a reader of RC Jet International magazine, or would like to be, we can transfer your remaining RC Scale International subscription over for you. If you would like us to do this please just send an e-mail to [email protected] with the words "Please transfer my RCSI subscription to RCJI" by the 30th June 2022.

If you would prefer a refund please do nothing, and we will start to issue these automatically on the 1st July 2022.

Marco Benincasa & Colin Straus

Radio Control Publishing Ltd

It's a shame as it had the makings of a good magazine.

At least they are offering refunds on unused subscriptions.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, GrumpyGnome said:

Another one bites the dust - shame.  All replaced by the info on www I guess.

I think probably the receiver of broken promises and the current situation in Eastern Europe causing a reduction in investment generally. Particularly in non-essential items.

I hope they just mothball it until confidence returns. Better than waiting until it is too late and the company has to fold.

• Like 1