A "like thread" option

Matt Carlton

For those longer build logs, would it be possible (feasible?) to have a means of liking an entire thread rather than individually liking each individual post. 

It might also be a useful resource if it were possible to download completed build logs (with op permissions of course) so that they could be viewed offline as a reference? 

Just thinking out loud

• Like 1

Perhaps I didn't explain very well. I meant as someone looking at soneone else's build, it would be nice to be able to "like" the entire build as a whole rather than liking (as in, pressing the like button) an individual post within that thread. 

It's a fairly trivial thought, so probably not worth expending much thought on! 

10 hours ago, Matt Carlton said:

Perhaps I didn't explain very well.

I understood what you meant and as @Graeme Whitesaid the follow option is there to do what you are suggesting but getting members to use them (like and follow) seems to be the issue. 

Personally, I do find the like, follow, view counts and other's posts encourage me to keep posting to my build logs. It's all too easy for me to think I am talking to myself and go quiet.

Steve