Hitech Optic 6 Tx

Adolfo Tristany 2

I own a HITECH OPTIC 6  Channel 35 Mhz Transmitter. Changing the battery I made mistake and now the Transmitter does not work well.  It emits but it gives not the signal to command the servos. Connected to a plane simulator  works very well.I ask if you know if this transmitter has a fuse or what component is necessary to change to fix it.Thanks very much for your attention.

Yours sincerely   

Adolfo Tristany

• 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, all is well with my Optic 6 switch. Remember I said that the switch felt cheep and flimsy. The issue was that the gray switch really just went down into the radio and flipped the real switch. I carefully pulled it off and underneath was this real switch. I doubt there was a MM of slop between the real switch and the external slider. I am not even going to bother to glue them together. All is well now. It is even safer as the real switch is in further into the case and harder to accidently turn off. Your mileage may vary. Bob

• 2 weeks later...

My Optic 6 Sport transmitter has , in my opinion, a hard to understand manual, or is wrong in some cases. It is version 1.0. I wonder if there is a later version written with more clarity ? Maybe a 2.0 or possibly someone out there has taken to re writing it as a project? ---Of course, there is the possibility that it is just mal functioning and never did work right out of the box.--Anyone out there have the same issues?