Sign of the times - funnies * Remember this is a family friendly forum and inappropriate postings will be removed without warning.

ken anderson.

Three men were standing at the top of the Empire State Building. One said to the smartly dressed one, "What line of work are you in?" He said "Oh, I'm a banker"
"Well do you know that the updraught off this building can support a man? I'll show you"

With that he climbed over the edge and spread his arms and legs and flew around the building, then did a few flips and sprung nimbly back over the parapet. "Why don't you try it?" He said to the banker. So the Banker climbed over the edge and plummeted 1000 feet to the sidewalk.

"Thats a cruel trick Superman" said the third man. 

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'
And then the fight started.......

we've all Been there.................ken anderson..........

• Haha 1

what about the bloke who went to the doc's complaining of poor eyesite?........

"come outside say's the doc"--"look up.........what can you see?"

"the sun"............

"how far do you want to see" reply's the doc...............

beat that........ken anderson.................

Thanks Ken
I also like the story about my mother not knowing my dad was a drinker.  Then he came home one night sober.
We club secretary's must stick together.  By the way we have invited Roger Bellingham from the BMFA to visit CADMAC at our next meeting.  We are sending out invitations to other NE Area clubls to send up to two members to attend.  Date is 13th May Time is 8.00pm The venue is at the Keel Row, Seaton Delaval.  You can ring me on 01670 733096 or email me at [email protected]

An irishman talking to his mate,  "I see youve burnt your ear Paddy".  "Yes I was doing the ironing when the phone rang and I forgot that it was the iron I was holding and put it to my ear.  I certainly dropped it quick".  "Then why is your other burnt as well".  "Bloke rang me back didn't he".

Edited By Timbo - Moderator on 27/04/2009 20:47:11

what about the bloke -get's a phone call 1 o clock in the morning-get's out of bed answer's the phone say's-"it's the lifeboat you want"

there lass say's "who was it"?

he answer's-"some bloke wanting to know is the coast clear".....

ken anderson..........

Ken,you have never heard Brendan Healey before ??,Ashington have a language all of their own
Curb        as in kerb stone  or junior boy scout
Blurred     stuff htat runs through your veins   nowt to do with vision
Perm        mary had a little lamb  nowt to do with hair dressing

Jim 

LOL...Next door are from down south somewhere. There kids were round ours last summer and i got them all an ice cream. I asked who want monkeys blood and you shuld have seen their faces! Not only did they not have a clue what I was talking about they were also veggies too!

Kind of spoiled having to explain it was strawberry syrup