Move over Wildthing the Fusion has landed

I know we all laugh about he talks so much, but on Tuesday my missus ( who knows him from having met him at Filey flying week ) set the kitchen timer just for laughs when I rung to order 2 new WTs.
43 minutes.... and I hardly said much more than
"Hi Alan, Tim Mackey here, I would like 2 x 46" WTs, 1 orange and 1 black tape please"

Correct - no Jarty wings yet - AND I have just goosed a new 2s 1800 LiPo pack whilst testing out a microscreach alarm that I am fitting to her - left it slowly discharging to find the trigger value, and forgot all about it.... obviously the sounder is not yet loud enough, and returned to the garage to find the battery at .85V
oops off topic - I'll have the moderators on me soon.

Do kids have shoes? Do they appear hungry? Is the house falling down? If the answer to all those questions is no, then the answer to discretionary spend is yes

When I had 11 bike frames hanging up, there was a noticable decrease in house harmony. But we're way past the "but do you need it?" type of question. Of course I don't need it, think of it as "supermarket sweep" with your own money!

Anyway since I'm parachuting in the latest aquisition behind enemy lines to Matthew's office, and as long as Alan can invoice me for "building materials", we're all good.

Whoever said "honesty is the best policy" has clearly never had a stupid and/or expensive hobby