By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Thatsaroger

Here is a list of all the postings Thatsaroger has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Members Map
05/05/2012 01:25:58
Hello from Melbourne Australia ,Ive just joined up . What a great site ! The pics the forums it's just fantastic .
I'm from Ruislip in UK and started with control line in the 60s and rc a few years later and never looked back I still build and fly mostly 1/4 scale and old timers .just finished a third scale ultralite and it's brushless powered ,I used to think my Merco 35 was the business ,but this high volt electric is amazing, I hardly ever start a motor now ,but when I do ,it's the smell ! I love it ..
I still have a small tin of diesel and when unscrew the top just a bi t... Arrr the memories EB bee,ED racer ,Oliver tiger .
Will close now can't see back to what Ive written apologies for grammar and spelling.
Coming over in two weeks for a month will be in Kent will bring tx and rx .. Look forward to meeting and flying .. Cheers Roger
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
CADMA
electricwingman 2017
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us