By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for bouncebounce crunch

Here is a list of all the postings bouncebounce crunch has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Irbitis spiriditis highwing monoplane
29/06/2012 08:13:17

c'mon, please, can anyone help?

29/06/2012 05:38:16

hello to any historical scale encyclopedias out there I need help finding drawings/ pictures or photos of an early single seat high wing monoplane called the spiriditis designed by Karl Irbitis. any leads at all will be well appreciated. thank you.

Thread: Magnum XLS 70 RFS
25/06/2012 08:57:31

dont punnish the engine and you will be fine, in oz our engine range is limited because some guy said "that engine is bad, had nothin but trouble" now we are down to three brands, but like most nechanical stuff whether small or large there issues that need sorting, only reading the instructions and understanding engine management and servicing will the joy of these miniatures be fully had.

cheers and I would buy.

Thread: Good Evening, Big Hello..........now I need some advice!
25/06/2012 00:38:14

the t28 trojan from parkzone gets my vote

Thread: Newbie would like to say hello....
24/06/2012 13:43:30

Arf boomerang is tough, Rcme have a couple of trainer kits and plans, but you must read and understand plans and wood selection to some degree, learners can learn quickly, especially if listening to real advise and asking questions. any way you look at it after a few goes the skills will gather whether building, flying or drinking beer. get up there! and good luck.

Thread: 2013 Mass Build - general chat thread
24/06/2012 13:21:13

the Spectre is a great or should i say smokin style of model a .25 max 2stroke and 40 size max 2 stroke would be great for sport flyers and builders I can see plnstripes i can see another with sunbursts, i can see another with/ awh now see what you have done.

24/06/2012 12:52:39

with a last name of Green, what do you expect? is it a spectre?

24/06/2012 12:11:09

are you kidding me, no prize, what type of competition is this you sicko?

Thread: Precedent bi-fly 25 - CofG??
24/06/2012 12:01:57

G'day CS, I only have the fuselage side view and wing root view on the 60 size plan, the cg (balance point) arrow is dot on, exactly halfway between leading edge and trailing edge of top wing. i will have to ask one of my kids if they can scan copy and post an image because i am crapp at that im better at crashing. same time tomorrow.

Thread: 2013 Mass Build - general chat thread
24/06/2012 11:52:15

balsa usa moonraker?

Thread: Second hand OS or new ASP
24/06/2012 11:13:16

I have a magnum .25 bought in 1989, followed the run in instructions and it still runs extremely well today, changed from castor to synthetic oil, still use 10% nitro, use a gasket on exhaust port between the muffler and i dont fiddle with carby, i have never pushed it, never had a dead stick and will happily fly a model within the recommended engine rating, if at the higher end i want fast hot revs, with low engine life, just like formula 1 or moto gp, then push and push Pylon racing for the short life, but if you care and look after these machines they will have a long service life.

24/06/2012 09:48:49

Thanks Tom do you work in the marketing industry? - finding the best part of a bad situation.mmmm

Thread: Newbie would like to say hello....
24/06/2012 09:36:16

G'day Dale, your trainer will cop plenty of turbulence and will be a pleasant and uncomplicated flyer when you are well passed that learning stage of flying skills; get something that can be bashed, crashed, teach you repairs and more importantly affordable and you cant go wrong. That model if you keep it will be flown again by you and maybe family. 46 size 2 stroke models are the most standard nitro; electric is different, and check out a model shop these guys know what they're talking about if not they should. Get up there.

24/06/2012 09:17:28

You guys get a larger range of engine manufacturers than us convicts down under ( jealousy is a curse) and that is a shame, but even the lower priced and so called cheapy engines are far better now than top ones of 10, 20 and definately 30 years ago, care and maintenance like any engine (car boat) apply and plenty of fun will be had.

Thread: Precedent bi-fly 25 - CofG??
24/06/2012 08:32:25

just arrived Precedent bi fly 60 plan it is by balsacraft International (1984), well the balance point as it is called on the plan is under the top wing but is exactly at the half wing cord measure close to the fuse as the top wing is staggered from the bottom wing and good luck.

24/06/2012 08:20:53

I had the bi-fly 25 in 1990 and was telling a mate and in about 20 minutes i will be recieving a part plan of a Precedent bi-fly 60 i will let you know shortly from the sixty size plan. cheers

Thread: What does static thrust tell us.
24/06/2012 07:52:22

NASA has some great hostorical data on static thrust with regards to propeller testing at Langley 1969 eg diameter, pitch, tip shape, rotational speed, power and or thrust coefficiency. might help?

24/06/2012 07:34:37

If you know the bloke or sheila sellin it, and you know they don't punish their engines then OS it is.

Thread: Parkzone Albatros
22/06/2012 07:12:37

looks good im sure my brother had a control line 049 version in the early seventies with the same colour scheme.

Thread: Taking the plunge
21/06/2012 23:58:54

G'day John like to see pics of said launch and her engine, and how is the Morane 4 going? i checked your build photos and what an excellent job. cheers

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
Wings & Wheels 2019
CADMA
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us