By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Gordon Whitehead 1

Here is a list of all the postings Gordon Whitehead 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: How do digital subscribers access the RCME digital archive?
05/08/2013 19:44:54

Further to my previous email, I've just read the last email from Mytimemedia which announced digital apps. I hadn't paid much attention to it as I don't have an iphone and don't want to read mags on my mobile anyway. However, buried in there was a reference to downloading digital editions from Pocketmags onto a PC.

Hooray, I thought. So I registered with Pocketmags, entered my subscription number, clicked the Activate Subscription button ..... and received a bright red message telling me that my subscription is not active.

I've been trying for a couple of hours to sort this out and am giving up as I want to do something productive instead.

So now it's over to you guys to sort this out for me, please.

I look forward to someone telling me that my subscription, which expires in November, is not only active, but provides info on how to access the archive.

Kind regards

Gordon

05/08/2013 19:22:33

Hi Pete

When I click on the Magazines button, the system tells me that the content is for subscribers only and has no record of my subscriber number. My subscriber number is detailed in my personal details, so there is a disconnect along the line somewhere. This problem arose a couple of months ago. I can access the latest edition from the email which announces it, but cannot access that same edition on a later occasion via the archive.

Kind regards

Gordon

05/08/2013 18:41:53

My digital subscription is current, but I can find no way of accessing the digital archive from the home page.

I'd be very grateful if someone would point me to the required link.

Thanks in advance

Gordon

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
05/08/2013 18:32:27

Well here I am, digital subscriber number xxxxxxxxx , but I can't find a link to the digital editions on the home page. I used to be able to access the back number archive with no problems. In fact access to this archive was the main attraction to be me becoming a digital subscriber.

Will someone kindly advise me how I can access the archive these days?

Gordon Whitehead

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 05/08/2013 18:41:10

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!