By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Paul Gosling 1

Here is a list of all the postings Paul Gosling 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Nexus Modelling Supplies
14/01/2019 10:40:22

Sorry everyone.

We are in the process of designing a new website and want to make it even more user friendly.

We are running some page tracking software to see how people move around our website but this has caused running issues with the site. All will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for all of your support. I love running Nexus and hope we continue to grow.

Paul

02/12/2012 21:59:47

Hi everyone.

I just found this post so thought i would add some information.

I am really sorry that the Nexus site has been down intermittantly.

Nexus Modelling Supplies has now been sold to me (as of the 1/12/12) I am pleased to

say we are in the process of building a new site with improved choice of stock and usability.

The old site will hopefully hold together for a few more weeks.

Can i please ask for feedback on the new site as it grows and comments on stock you would like to see us sell. As we aim to give fantastic service at a great price.

We can be contacted on 01604 631100

Many thanks

Paul

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
Slec
Gliders Distribution
Addlestone Models
Pepe Aircraft
Wings & Wheels 2019
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us