By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for dave parnham

Here is a list of all the postings dave parnham has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Where are the 50cc engines?
02/11/2019 19:05:49

Valach Motors do a lovely 60cc 4st heart

Thread: Ebay sellers...
19/10/2019 12:45:20

incidentally there is also a new in box Fokker D7 I'm watching for the next 7 hrs to see if anybody is daft enough to pay 235 quid...…….in know I loved my one but really!!!

19/10/2019 12:43:21

No idea how to post the link but I just found a built Flair Puppeteer with no engine and damaged rudder for...……..wait for it...…£850 laugh

Thread: P&P charges from the USA
29/09/2019 19:25:01

Thanks Kevin itchy credit card syndrome which is always dangerous.

I was looking at the 1/4 scale Nieuport N11 plans and the Third Scale DR1 plans.

29/09/2019 17:13:15

Just been looking at Plans and kits from Balsa USA.com and they want $100 dollars as shipping deposit.

So a $40 dollar plan could cost 140 dollars total.face 7

Thread: Weston Park 2019
16/06/2019 19:25:32

Went Saturday arrived about 10 am, there was a heavy shower around 1pm lasted about 20mins, my brother and I both spent big on bits and bobs and both brought kits from Rapid RC.

Stayed for the night display which was the best ive ever seen in the 3 shows ive been too.

Left at 11.15pm very happy indeed.

shame about the endless 50mph motorway limits got home at TWO am!!!

Would do it all again tomorrow.

Thread: Laser Engines - Technical questions
13/06/2019 15:10:59

Sorry Chris but this has been built for sometime just never got round to final fitting out. Top wing needs covering and to be honest I'm thinking of recovering the whole thing coz of my terrible paint job. The build stalled when it came to soldering up the N struts as my soldering skills weren't good.

13/06/2019 05:50:32

Balsa USA Fokker DV11

12/06/2019 18:51:10

Not a Tech Question at all.....Just a great big THANK YOU John angel

My Laser 180 arrived Today Hoorah!!!

Thread: All UK Shows
19/04/2019 19:07:06

Do you have an actual website that you can purchase from or is it just from these stalls on show days?

Reason I ask obviously is a quick search of Balsa Cabin and Rapid and there is no mention of your products?!

Interested in the 109 but as stated in previous post Cambrian comes up straight away. indecision

Thread: 1/3 scale Bristol Scout
17/03/2019 10:30:53

Er...Graham go back to the second post ! It flew in the video posted 2015 devil

Thread: Plans and Woodpacks from Flying Scale Models - Doolittle Media
23/01/2019 18:39:19

End of December is when I ordered my DVa plan and Belair cut my parts (two years ago)

I think it took a fortnight at least.....I was worried and did ring them and they assured me at the time it was being looked at and was in the queue at the cutters.

Thread: Roy Scott's BE2e. Have you ever seen the film," A Very Long Engagement?" This is "A Very Long Build Blog!" a very long build log.
20/01/2019 09:42:44

I have a belair short kit of a Albatros Dv that im keen to start smiley

Finally got some interesting builds to watch very keen to watch this as it comes together thanks David.

Also watching the DH2 posts as well.

Thread: Unable to Contact Carbon Copy
22/10/2018 16:03:44

Well it just goes to show that some people are working hard in this hobby and although the lad in Carbon Copy says he's had a difficult year its also been very busy for this seemingly one man band, a small industrial unit on the outskirts of Stevenage that quite literally manufactures everything onsite by himself.

I'm a local postie and am not affiliated in any way shape or form to carbon copy but I visited again today because I don't like people jumping to conclusions about failing businesses when all they need to do is pick up the phone and talk.

All seems well to me he's trading and is run off his feet so give the guy a break.

19/10/2018 18:56:04

Well I guess I can pop down again next week and see what's going on, but I am rather busy at work at the mo, so give me a couple of days and I will try and find out. Im a local postie and would also like to use his services too, so will do my best. dp

Thread: UPS Parcel Scanning
20/09/2018 17:52:02

keith

The Royal Mail PDAs have to be logged into by the user and as such ping back to the office every 90 seconds their location, so the local office can bring up google maps and indeed street view to see when and where the X signature was signed. So if its dishonest postman a pretty stupid one at that. Push them to help sort the problem out.

cheers dave

Thread: Getting the young ones involved
28/07/2018 14:13:54

The plans for the Mustang and a Pitts are $20 each on the EAA website under shop/kids tab.

Don't seem to want to ship to the UK though.

28/07/2018 11:26:56

smiley I would build one for myself and use it on the cycle tracks for work !!

Thread: Geoffrey Wellum
25/07/2018 20:17:34

I downloaded the AudioBook First Light for my Summer Break in Cornwall in September...….im already on chapter 9 just cant stop listening to it Fascinating!! What a life these young men lived.....always be grateful.

Thread: New caption competition
12/07/2018 18:31:30

Hmmm Werthers Originals..... But only Two toffees from the Bomb Drop!!

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
CML
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Cambridge Gliding Club
Wings & Wheels 2019
Pepe Aircraft
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us