By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Iceyfan

Here is a list of all the postings Iceyfan has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Priory Models Silhouette
17/06/2013 17:43:19

Chris, that's great, I've just spoken to him and he's making me a new one for £7 + postage.

thats just made my week !

17/06/2013 14:56:37

Thank you, I hadn't realised they were still around at all,so I'll have to get myself to some shows ( Oh that will be a chore...not!).smile d

15/06/2013 23:49:21

Can anyone help me with a cowel for my much loved but sad looking silhouette?

I built it 20 yrs ago , and after an 18 yr layoff I have brought it back to life, but the cowel is a real mess due to a disagreement with the height of a stone wall which happened to be at the approach end of the landing strip !

its one of those models that feels like a friend when you take it flying, and I have many happy memories of it so I've completed a front end rebuild, but the cowel is beyond even my labours of love.

i'm happy to pay for one , if any one can help.

Thread: Priory Models Silhouette
06/06/2013 00:51:39

Post for Leccyflyer, do you still have that spare cowl for the silhouette? I just stuffed mine into a stone wall, and the cowl ( amongst other things!) is totalled. I have loved this model and so want to bring it back. Woodwork now fixed, but am struggling to find a cowl.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us