By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Andrew Dunn 1

Here is a list of all the postings Andrew Dunn 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Hello
23/03/2014 20:47:58

thankyou all for the welcome

john its a skyartec wasp x3v flybarless just wanted something fun always wanted a heli and liked the look and price of this one and i'm certainly not dissapointed with it so far ........ and as for for building planes well you never know but if i do then i'll be doing the build blog as i'm going to need all the help i can get , Anyone got some suggestions for a first project ? think i'd prefer a kit rather than a plan build at least to begin with.

Thread: Precedent Stampe 1/4 Scale
23/03/2014 18:58:44
Posted by John Hill 6 on 23/03/2014 15:06:39:

I have started to spray the red, the masking tape took some of the paint off so I will have to touch this up later, I'm sure this wont be the only time this happens.

I know this might sound like a newbie trying to teach you how to suck eggs but have you thought about using a lo-tac tape ? used to use it all the time when spraying cars and never let the paint fully dry before removing said tape

Thread: Hello
23/03/2014 18:54:49

Well where do i start ? I'm Andrew i dont fly planes or even build them for that matter ( although i do have a heli i'm just starting out with ) but i do enjoy reading all about the hobby and is a subject i find most interesting. Love reading the build blogs so after lurking for many months i thought it was time to join up and say hi

Andrew

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Cambridge Gliding Club
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us