By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Martin & Sue HARDY

Here is a list of all the postings Martin & Sue HARDY has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: What does your wife or significant other half think of your hobby?
26/01/2019 10:44:06

Just found this!

A flyer in my own right (although not as good as Martin!). The first female member of the first club we joined that gained an A Test in any medium (A SFE). So far as aware, still only female member of existing club. Slightly a 'fair weather' pilot, but enjoy the trips with the water models (Twotter, Sealand, Piaggio and large FunCub). Just need to get confidence to have a go. The twin engine models more easy to handle than the FunCub as they have differential throttles which helps with the taxying.

I was the full size gliding 'crew chief' for a number of years, became quite adept at towing! Generally the trailer while Martin towed the caravan. HWMBO has Diamond C and over 2000 hours.

He retired from full size in 2009 to go back to modelling. For 26 years, I owned the tail plane and release hook of the SHK - after all he couldn't fly without them!

Mind you I am not the best of cooks, and hate shopping/shoes!

Sue

Thread: Super Scale Avro Anson
23/01/2019 10:41:08

Ian,

I am the owner and builder of the Anson shown in the video. I also designed and built the retracts used.

I have sent you a message with my e-mail, should you want pics or details I would be happy to help.

Cheers

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
Cambridge Gliding Club
Addlestone Models
Pepe Aircraft
Slec
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us