By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for WayneB

Here is a list of all the postings WayneB has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Augusta 109 Mark 2 Helicopter
18/06/2018 11:15:39

Check this lot out, it’s in German but the pictures are nice plus there are individual vids of the gear and flying.

**LINK**

17/06/2018 21:53:36

Image result for graupner Heim tuning mechanicsThis Picture may help a little.

17/06/2018 21:40:33

Hello Brian,

I did not have the 109 but I had a Star Ranger along with a 286 Lockheed and still have a set of mechanics. I think I may still have a review article of when the Graupner Heim 109 power first came out, I will have a look when I get the chance.Your mechanics look like the later tuning mechanics as they have the mountings for the servo's in frame instead of using the mechanical mixing. Will be good in the air.

Enjoy Wayne.

Thread: show us your scale glider
25/03/2018 00:04:14

Martyn K

Thats a very nice Foka 4, if you want a really nice color scheme check out G-DCBP at the Gliding Heritage Centre (GHC) it is nice having a glider thats not white. Plus if your in the area to Lasham Gliding Club you can do a tour of the vintage hanger normally on a sunday and see the real one up close as there is not to many about. This one only flew again last year after 17 years and a big rebuild.

Regards Wayne

Thread: FrSky & Helicopters
08/03/2018 21:25:41

Many thanks for all the info guy's

02/03/2018 18:52:29

Hello All,

Are there many people out there using FrSky Teranis or X10 on Helicopters ?

Maybe a silly question but was thinking of trying one of the above out

Thanks Wayne.

Thread: Graupner MZ radio's
02/04/2016 22:29:59

I have been looking at these Graupner Hot MZ18 / MZ24 radio's. Does anybody have any experienceof the two radio's. At the moment I use a DX8 which I have no probs with, but never been that happy so why not think of something different.

Cheers Wayne.

Thread: s400 spitfire
19/10/2014 23:15:14

Hi all

can anyone recomend a brushless set up for the speed 400 spitfire (dogfight double with 109 on plan). Built one years ago was fun but launching with nicads was quite twitchy untill it got airspeed.

Thanks

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Model Aircraft? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Support Our Partners
Expo Tools 14 July
Overlander
Wings & Wheels 2018
electricwingman 2017
Airtek Hobbies
Slec
Gliders Distribution
CML
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
What is the main brand of transmitter you use? (2018)
Q: What is the main brand of transmitter you use?

FrSky
 Futaba
 Graupner
 HiTec
 Jeti
 JR
 Multiplex
 Spektrum
 Other

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues