By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for ted hughes

Here is a list of all the postings ted hughes has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Best Beginner Heli
08/02/2015 18:25:20
Posted by GrahamC on 08/02/2015 14:47:59:

From the heading of the thread.... Logged on to say that it's hard to beat a v911... But then saw you were struggling with it. If it's right it will jump to to left a little when it takes off, and you will need to get it up out of ground effect. To try and fly it 6 inches off the floor is a mistake. I wonder if you know anyone who could try it for you to check its ok. It is possible that there is a problem with yours of course.

Ah, that's is one of the main things I have been struggling with.- it skitters off to left on take off, then becomes more stable at height. I thought perhaps it was set up wrong. I shall persevere!

Thanks to all who have contributed.I think a sky dancer may be next!

Thread: Ebay sellers...
08/02/2015 11:25:10
Posted by Stevo on 08/02/2015 11:02:16:
Chona? Without problems?

Ask Erfolg about his Cat cushion.

He may have got it via Amazon.

08/02/2015 10:58:43
Posted by brfc7 on 08/02/2015 10:18:16:
Posted by Masher on 08/02/2015 08:39:10:

Anyone fancy a risk? Acrowot

I was wondering why it would be a risk first thinking due to the description being poor then realised where it was been delivered from.

Baz

I can't see why this is a risk? Loads of stuff is imported from China to the UK without problems, I believe.

Thread: Best Beginner Heli
08/02/2015 06:41:50

Apologies if there is already threads on this which I have missed.

If there is, please guide me to them.

I was given a Syma 107 for xmas, really loved it and have just bought a VLToys v-911, which I am finding difficult to hover.

Could anyone advise me as to what is the best hobby-grade heli I should get?

I'm thinking I might budget up to £150.

I have seen some advertised as BNF, I guess that means I have to buy a spectrum Tx, I'd think I'd rather have a RTF model to avoid the extra expense.

Any advice gratefully received!

Thread: Overproping on helicopters
07/02/2015 15:22:30

Not directly related to your question, but a superb example of home-building:**LINK**

Thread: Language Timothy!
07/02/2015 14:06:08

I am not a prude but I am looking for a club to join, where I hope my parents could visit occasionaly.

I would not like them to have to listen to profanities.

I think a "by jove" or even murmered "blast it" is quite enough to express frustration or add emphasis to one's speech.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
electricwingman 2017
Pepe Aircraft
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us