By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for ted hughes

Here is a list of all the postings ted hughes has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Best Beginner Heli
08/02/2015 18:25:20
Posted by GrahamC on 08/02/2015 14:47:59:

From the heading of the thread.... Logged on to say that it's hard to beat a v911... But then saw you were struggling with it. If it's right it will jump to to left a little when it takes off, and you will need to get it up out of ground effect. To try and fly it 6 inches off the floor is a mistake. I wonder if you know anyone who could try it for you to check its ok. It is possible that there is a problem with yours of course.

Ah, that's is one of the main things I have been struggling with.- it skitters off to left on take off, then becomes more stable at height. I thought perhaps it was set up wrong. I shall persevere!

Thanks to all who have contributed.I think a sky dancer may be next!

Thread: Ebay sellers...
08/02/2015 11:25:10
Posted by Stevo on 08/02/2015 11:02:16:
Chona? Without problems?

Ask Erfolg about his Cat cushion.

He may have got it via Amazon.

08/02/2015 10:58:43
Posted by brfc7 on 08/02/2015 10:18:16:
Posted by Masher on 08/02/2015 08:39:10:

Anyone fancy a risk? Acrowot

I was wondering why it would be a risk first thinking due to the description being poor then realised where it was been delivered from.

Baz

I can't see why this is a risk? Loads of stuff is imported from China to the UK without problems, I believe.

Thread: Best Beginner Heli
08/02/2015 06:41:50

Apologies if there is already threads on this which I have missed.

If there is, please guide me to them.

I was given a Syma 107 for xmas, really loved it and have just bought a VLToys v-911, which I am finding difficult to hover.

Could anyone advise me as to what is the best hobby-grade heli I should get?

I'm thinking I might budget up to £150.

I have seen some advertised as BNF, I guess that means I have to buy a spectrum Tx, I'd think I'd rather have a RTF model to avoid the extra expense.

Any advice gratefully received!

Thread: Overproping on helicopters
07/02/2015 15:22:30

Not directly related to your question, but a superb example of home-building:**LINK**

Thread: Language Timothy!
07/02/2015 14:06:08

I am not a prude but I am looking for a club to join, where I hope my parents could visit occasionaly.

I would not like them to have to listen to profanities.

I think a "by jove" or even murmered "blast it" is quite enough to express frustration or add emphasis to one's speech.

Support Our Partners
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
CML
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!