By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Beth Ashby Moderator

Here is a list of all the postings Beth Ashby Moderator has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: New caption competition
19/07/2018 09:55:19

Just a quick reminder that you've got until tomorrow evening to get in your captions!

Thread: Account deletion
18/07/2018 19:05:22

I've spoken with our tech guys and we can delete your account, this will include all posts, albums, images and threads started by you and cannot be undone. So please let me know if you'd definitely like to go ahead with this and I'll get them on it.

Beth

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
18/07/2018 13:51:25

Hi supertigrefan & Malcolm,

I'm sorry you haven't received your print copies yet. If you haven't already contacted the subs dept as Pete suggested, email me your postcodes, I'll speak with them and find out where they are.

beth.ashby@mytimemedia.com

Beth

Thread: Finding articles from November 2016 issue
10/07/2018 13:16:40

As Steven says, and then you want page 2 for the November 2016 issue.

Thread: New caption competition
10/07/2018 13:12:03

Ian Jones has kindly put forward his well timed photo for our latest caption comp. For some background, this is what really happened...

...last September I spotted this really cheap flying wing at Hobbyking (£18.41!), bought it, kitted it out , forgot about it. A couple of weeks ago I "found" it in the rafters of my garage and waited for a favourable opportunity to fly it.
A few days ago I went up Bosley Cloud to fly another model, a Wicked Wing and took the cheapy thing too, though as the wind was something like 10 gusting 18mph I didn't expect to fly this little lightweight. As it turned out the Wicked Wing was scratching around for lift which was disappointing, so I turned to the cheapy. A fellow photograper had come to do some panoramic photos and by chance had his camera ready for what happened next...
... there I was holding the cheapy up in the wind, feeling for the balance and lift to try and asses if it might be okay. It was! It picked up the lift really well, straight out of my hands, "come back" I shouted in vain as it stayed wings level for some time, then as you might expect got tossed backwards, fortunately landing in a soft clump of heather.
An amusing photograph was caught I think, no idea what I though my hands were doing, air guitar perhaps!
Anyway, after that I sent it out for it's maiden, this time equipped with a transmitter and it was as sweet as a nut.

But what do you see?! Entries below as normal...

806388.jpg

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
27/06/2018 10:27:41

Hi supertigrefan,

As Pete said, it looks like your subscription is working as it should and you have access to the subscriber only content. If you have any other queries about it, feel free to email me Beth.ashby@mytimemedia.com and I can help from there.

Beth

Thread: RCM & E Competition
05/06/2018 13:52:47

Glad it made it to you safely!

Beth

Thread: Text Problems
24/05/2018 16:17:43

Hi Robert,

I've had a chat with our tech guy about this today and we've done some tests from our side and the same happens to us when the adblocker is on as the structure of the website changes. With your adblocker disabled, you shouldn't have any more problems.

Beth

Thread: Website Not Secure
17/05/2018 16:54:57

Quick update from the techies... all should be sorted a week Monday. If I hear of anything else, I'll let you know!

01/05/2018 09:29:54

Hi Stuart,

I did and was told rough estimate of an end of the month fix... I'll get back onto them and see where they're at.

Beth

06/04/2018 14:57:51

Hi Glen,

Your right, to gain access to the subscriber content you would have to subscribe through us. If you'd like to email me at beth.ashby@mytimemedia.com with the best contact details for you, I will ask someone at the subscriptions bureau to call you to help with this.

Beth

Thread: Website Not Secure
05/04/2018 19:57:45

I've asked the tech guys to take a look at this, just to make sure everything is okay and make the necessary changes.

Beth

20/03/2018 15:04:02

Hi Geoff,

I'd definitely check with the subscriptions department that you have the correct number and they will be able to advise you from there.

Beth

19/03/2018 18:27:39

Hi Geoff,

If Johns suggestion doesn't work, you can drop and email to our subscriptions department and they will be able to let you know your number - help@rcme.secureorder.co.uk

Beth

Thread: Availability of RCM&E binders ... ??
17/03/2018 17:33:24

Hi Geoff,

David and I have been reviewing the situation today and have found a way to restock the RCM&E binders. I will be ordering them on Monday and they normally take around two weeks to be printed and delivered and will then be available on Mags-uk as before.

Beth

16/03/2018 22:41:14

Hi Geoff,

Unfortunately we will not be restocking the RCM&E binders, but as KC has suggested, you can purchase the blank binders from Modern Bookbinders were we get ours printed, so they will be of the same type.

Beth

09/02/2018 15:25:44

Hi Tony,

You can either ring our subscription department on 0344 243 9023 or you can email help@rcme.secureorder.co.uk

Beth

Thread: subscription renewal difficulties
30/01/2018 13:09:49

Hi Ian,

I've left a reply on your Facebook post but will put the information here also for your convenience. If you would like to send your email address and any relevant details over to me at beth.ashby@mytimemedia.com then I can arrange for someone from the subscriptions department to contact you to help resolve the problems you've been having in renewing.

Beth

22/01/2018 20:00:17

Hi Ken,

I've just PM'ed you. A new mag will be with you shortly!

Beth

21/01/2018 19:26:23

Hi all,

Just to let you know that i've contacted our IT guy about the digital issues here as I'm having the same problems with it asking me to load the new adobe flash player, which I've got. I know that we were having problems with the MTM server on Friday, which is why the digital editions were down for an hour then but I'm hoping I'll have an answer tomorrow for you.

Beth

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
CML
Wings & Wheels 2018
Airtek Hobbies
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
Overlander
Expo Tools 14 July
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
What is the main brand of transmitter you use? (2018)
Q: What is the main brand of transmitter you use?

FrSky
 Futaba
 Graupner
 HiTec
 Jeti
 JR
 Multiplex
 Spektrum
 Other

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues