By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for BARRY Killick

Here is a list of all the postings BARRY Killick has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: RBC Dornier 335
12/01/2020 23:18:33

Very nice progress on the 335. We have a modeler over here working on a 60" lightweight balsa version, hopefully to be "cut" by Manzano later this year and I want !

Re RBC kits, have built their Skyray and P-80 and were both very frustrating builds, it always seemed like two steps forward and one backward and invariably I would find a major error that caused a lot of backtracking. I have their F-84 still in the box -- not sure if I want to go thru another one though !

Not sure I am good with having to make my own cowlings etc when paying for a full kit.

Keep plugging along the finish line will suddenly appear.

Thread: Pattern Plane Welshman from Mr.Wanter
05/06/2016 19:41:52

Pete is still living in Michigan, USA and also has a summer home in Clearwater, Florida. He did relinquish Kraft Midwest but is I believe now flying R/C Pylon again. I flew with him for a while in Michigan --- he bought a home that had enough land for a runway to accommodate both models and ultralights. His interest was more into homebuilts than models. I did get to fly with him in his "Pink" AVID FLYER and I believe he built a WW1 NIEUPORT replica.

Don't have his current e-mail but I am sure he is an EAA member so traceable.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
Wings & Wheels 2019
CML
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
CADMA
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us