By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for BARRY Killick

Here is a list of all the postings BARRY Killick has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: RBC Dornier 335
12/01/2020 23:18:33

Very nice progress on the 335. We have a modeler over here working on a 60" lightweight balsa version, hopefully to be "cut" by Manzano later this year and I want !

Re RBC kits, have built their Skyray and P-80 and were both very frustrating builds, it always seemed like two steps forward and one backward and invariably I would find a major error that caused a lot of backtracking. I have their F-84 still in the box -- not sure if I want to go thru another one though !

Not sure I am good with having to make my own cowlings etc when paying for a full kit.

Keep plugging along the finish line will suddenly appear.

Thread: Pattern Plane Welshman from Mr.Wanter
05/06/2016 19:41:52

Pete is still living in Michigan, USA and also has a summer home in Clearwater, Florida. He did relinquish Kraft Midwest but is I believe now flying R/C Pylon again. I flew with him for a while in Michigan --- he bought a home that had enough land for a runway to accommodate both models and ultralights. His interest was more into homebuilts than models. I did get to fly with him in his "Pink" AVID FLYER and I believe he built a WW1 NIEUPORT replica.

Don't have his current e-mail but I am sure he is an EAA member so traceable.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
CML
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!