By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for JCFlippen

Here is a list of all the postings JCFlippen has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: FMS Kingfisher and Spektrum Help?
29/10/2019 19:52:47

Just found genuine Lemon supplier on Ebay. Bought a few from him with no probs.

Route729 Tony Charleton

29/10/2019 19:45:45

You can always use a Lemon or Orange receiver as they are cheap and work well. Do get one from a reliable source.

Thread: One handed operation
21/09/2019 21:12:21

Here is a link to an interesting TX from Hobbyking

**LINK**

https://youtu.be/HUItthqMDME

Thread: Online magazine viewer problems
04/08/2019 20:48:39

I have just discovered that I cannot view last years and back to 2008 mags anymore. I have a Windows 10 laptop and have not changed any settings -I would not know how to.

Thread: Electric Junior 60
05/07/2019 17:03:11

I have a few of them. Could sell one. Will be at cosford on sunday. PM me and I could send you some pics. Have no idea how to use classifieds/m I am a BMFA member.

Thread: Looking for a flat pack high wing leccy trainer that will fit in my car boot
01/07/2019 07:25:22

FMS Kingfisher is designed for easy assembly and disassembly.

Thread: Switching Brand
20/06/2019 10:51:53

The number of channels is just a marketing tool in my opinion. Unless you are going to fly jets or other complex aircraft 8 channels is surely enough. Having said that the Jumper 16 or Taranis 9XD would seem good. Open Tx needs a particular thought process to master it - I'm on the edge having had my Taranis X9D basics sorted out for me! I have a Spektrum that was easy to set up. You pays your money as they say.

Thread: CAA registration consulation
10/05/2019 12:07:13

On the Kitchen Table has just done an interview with CAA about registration.

Cannot add Youtube link for some reason!

Thread: Spektrum Radio repairs ?
19/03/2019 16:51:51

Al's Hobbies are the official Spektrum repairer as far as I know.

Thread: Dancing Wings Hobby "Fiesler Storch Kit"
07/02/2019 15:27:43

Sorry should have said part 1 announced last week has not appeared yet.embarrassed

07/02/2019 12:37:40

Captain Rob at Youtube RC Model Geeks is doing a build/review video of the DW Storch kit.

Thread: Do You fly Drones? An opportunity to explain why
06/01/2019 07:59:43

At least they have spelt Qwod Coprtz and Multyrotors correctly. As mentioned above perhaps one of the Red Tops should carry out this exercise. On a positive note this could educate Council and Education decision makers on the subject.

Thread: Hobby King
22/11/2018 09:21:51

As a relative noobie I split my spending by buying kits and bits from UK dealers wherever possible with my LHS (RC World Ltd) top of the queue.

I take up unmissable HK good offers when they occur. I have found HK to be very good and although I have had a few quality problems with foamie kits they have always been resolved speedily. The initial chat line can feel like a waste of time but as soon as a supervisor can be involved all is sorted quickly.

This is a great hobby - I wish I had found it earlier - by at least 20 years!

Edited By Bruce Rawlings on 22/11/2018 09:22:33

Edited By Bruce Rawlings on 22/11/2018 09:23:10

Thread: Much Marcle LMA Show
03/09/2018 08:28:02

As a noobie to the hobby it was my first experience of an air show and I must say for me it was superb.

Well organised and good range of trade stands - did spend a bit of pocker money! - even the burgers were good.

The Lancaster flying was amazing and the Red arrows certainly showed the skills that can be attained. To see Dick Dastardly take off in about 3 feet was unbelievable. The silhouette of the Lysander was memorable.

Hey ho onwards and hopefully upwards till next year.

Thank you to all who made the day so good.

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
10/08/2018 08:30:31

I have forgotten the procedure of how to access the latest RCME digital copy on my PC - all is ok on ipad.

Can someone advise please.

13/01/2018 13:42:41

As a new digital subscriber can I download my RCME mag? If so how?

Thanks in anticipation

Thread: Bj's Modellflyg videos
11/01/2018 09:15:32

Good to see the HK Tundra working well. I'm close to doing my maiden in the week or so - weather permitting.

Safe Flying.

Thread: Mike Oldfield
07/01/2018 20:17:12

Crackling/varying sound could be a dirty pot. Try whipping the volume and stereo pan controls backwards and forwards a few dozen times.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
CML
Gliders Distribution
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us