By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Sean O'Dwyer

Here is a list of all the postings Sean O'Dwyer has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: BMFA Website down...?
27/09/2018 08:47:44

Well done Andy, all working now cool

24/09/2018 18:29:56

Martin,

Yes, I have the problem and my BT Hub has the same settings.

However, we have already established that this is not a DNS problem as I have tried the OpenDNS values on my PC and still had the problem.

Sean

24/09/2018 10:16:09

Hi Pete,

I've just set the Windows DNS to your openDNS settings that you posted earlier, but the problem still persists.

Cheers Sean

23/09/2018 19:11:22

You can't change the DNS settings on the BT Hub no

23/09/2018 12:04:05

Hi

I'm getting the same problem on my PC - Hard Wired (with various browsers) and on my phone when connected to the Wifi, but was ok when not connected to Wifi (using the phone data).

As I've noticed many people having the same problem with the BT 6 Hub, I tried disconnecting my phone from the secure Wifi, and re-connected to the "BTWifi-with-FON" which is also from my BT Hub. This worked fine too, which makes me think that it has to have soemthing to do with the secure setting on the HUB.

As it's only the BMFA site that has the problem, it must be something to do with their setup.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Pepe Aircraft
electricwingman 2017
Revoc
Wings & Wheels 2019
Motion RC
Slec
Gliders Distribution
CML
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us