By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Michael Blakesley

Here is a list of all the postings Michael Blakesley has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Programming AR636A
22/02/2019 10:24:04

Well I got my reply from Horizon Hobby regarding my AR636A

Hallo Michael
this serial number is from a closed AR636 and it can´t be registered or updated.
These kind of receivers are special programmed for one model and there is no way to change anything.

Reading a earlier Post someone had used a 1.43 sprmx.sax file on a second receiver and it worked so I suspect the locked to serial number issue is TX only

There was also early conversation on this link about a version 1.42 SPRMX.SAX file that was freely available and was again not linked to the serial number and unlocked AR363A's no problem

again if some kind soul has Ver 1.42 SPRMX.SAX or anyone who has 1.43 SPRMX.SAX and could email it to me I am happy to experiment with the receiver I have and if it fails I will happily report this on this Forum if it works I will be eternally grateful

kind regards

Mike

20/02/2019 18:11:02

Hi I have just purchased a AR636A RX got the Lead and loaded the software BUT I can register the serial number on the web site so I am stuck with V1.4 firmware could one of you kind souls email me the Version 1.43 spmrx.sax file please so I can unlock this receiver

Many Thanks

Mike

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Motion RC
Wings & Wheels 2019
Pepe Aircraft
Revoc
CML
Gliders Distribution
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us