By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Serkan Salah

Here is a list of all the postings Serkan Salah has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Seagull FW 190
07/03/2019 09:08:43

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your reply,

You wrote some useful tips, very helpful.

When i checked your photos, i can see there are some differences between models on the firewall and retracts. Probably our models are from different batches as you mensioned. I learned from seagull campany that mine is produced at november 2018 so maybe they improved the model as you said. But anyway i will check and try to modify the strength of firewall and retract slots.

I will ask for some other info if you have time to reply :

-Which motor did you use and how much extra weight did you add(more or less...)? i am trying to figure out the total weight inside your models cowling...

-Which servos did you use for elevator,aileron and flaps ?

Thanks again for tips,

Best Regards,

Serkan

25/02/2019 15:45:37

Hello Mr.Freeman,

I received my seagull fw190 recently and will start the build very soon. I will be using saito a FA325-5 cylinder raidal for this model.

I am happy to see your topic here because you already did exactly what i was thinking, modificationwise, missing ventilation on sides, short struts, weird colour scheme and some missing details...

I am planing to do all those mods, even i am thinking about changing the beige-like color with light grey or blue, checkeredboard paint on cowling, 3d print a proper, scale looking spinner (i got 3 blade props) etc...I dont have longer struts but i will find some suitable ones.

Saito FA325 is 2.4kgs weight so i am not sure if i will need any extra nose weights also i am a bit worried if the motor mount can carry this weight or should i extra strengthen the woods.

So any info/advice about the build, CG etc. will be much appreciated. If you have more photos or videos, i would really like to see them. Can you please tell me the weight of yours without gas ?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Serkan img-7091.jpg

img-7092.jpg

img-7094.jpg

img-7095.jpg

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
electricwingman 2017
Addlestone Models
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us