By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Stephen Davies 6

Here is a list of all the postings Stephen Davies 6 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Unknown Glider
07/05/2019 07:57:41

Found it! Its a Robbe Volare. Also managed to find the manual on line. Drive chain arrived as well so will but thermal hunting in no time.

Thanks to everyone for all their help

Cheers

Steve

volare 1.jpg

05/05/2019 13:06:29

Hi Pat

Yes definitely a generic type fuz and does have the tail and fin held on by those little nuts. I have had a few JP gliders in the past and it all very similar. The fuz on this one isn't so thick as the JP ones. It has more flex to it, similar to the Thunder Tiger EHawk 1400. Looking forward to getting it flying flat field mostly and hunt for those thermals.

Your gliders look great

Steve

Edited By Stephen Davies 6 on 05/05/2019 13:07:04

04/05/2019 16:08:24

Hi all

Trying again. Does anyone know the make and model of this glider? 2.3m span.

Cheers

Steve

unknown.jpeg

03/05/2019 19:37:29

Doh. Did it from my phone and must not have saved. Will try again. Might have to wait till I get to the computer. Sorry for that.

Steve

03/05/2019 16:05:22

Hi all

Picked up this glider in a sale the other day. Anyone got any idea of the make and model. Not got a clue.

Many thanks

Steve

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2019
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us