By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Hugh Grant 1

Here is a list of all the postings Hugh Grant 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Hi from Herts
18/10/2019 22:08:28

Hello Everyone, Ive just joined about a week ago but this is my first post. I think it must have been at least 25 years ago, I and my eldest son, started to build a Skylane (Global Quality Kits). We finished the tailplane, a right wing and the fuselage .. and then stopped. Ive just brought it down from the loft and am hoping to finish it. I found the plan but not the build instructions. But through a member of this site (Robert Parker) who had posted his build of one, I now have a copy of the build instructions from America via Ebay. So ..Wow !

Any hints about building gratefully received. I'm browsing through the site looking for info but you don't know what you don't know!

I had bought a Sanwa Vanguard 6 Channel TX with RX and servos and a HAL2100 stabiliser. Ive been looking at modern TX/RX/Servo equipment and would welcome comments.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
CML
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!