By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for peter hetherington

Here is a list of all the postings peter hetherington has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: The November Grand Prize Draw
14/11/2008 04:13:00

please count me in.

better luck this time lol

Thread: Model 4 Stroke lubrication
16/07/2008 19:55:00

hi im completely new to 4 strokes and have just bought off ebay a really good os 52s mk2, it really disturbs me to think there is no lubrication to the pushrods and rockers, so please someone put my mind at rest.

.............Pete

Thread: The June Grand Prize Draw
17/06/2008 23:47:00

hi count me in thanks............Pete

Thread: The May Grand Prize Draw
19/05/2008 21:19:00
that is one nice kit count me in please
Thread: Yamamoto
23/03/2008 16:11:00
thanks Eric
Thread: The March Grand Prize Draw
22/03/2008 21:39:00
aye count me in too........please..............Pete
Thread: Salvaging a OS 40 FP
22/03/2008 21:03:00

i bought an old enya marine motor off ebay, it was seized solid so i boiled it in a solution of washing power and water in an old pan for about an hour which freed it off and most of the caked on residue came off as well, then i stripped the motor oiled it up reassembled and all was well.....................................................................Pete

Thread: Yamamoto
22/03/2008 19:12:00

hi i have a yamamoto 1600 its the 63" wingspan version which i built about 9 yrs ago it does fly well with an os 46fx in it. i have recently replaced the 46fx with a brushless motor but i should have marked the wings up for the c of g before i pulled the motor and fuel tank out. so if any of you know where the c of g is i would be very grateful............................................Pete

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
Slec
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Pepe Aircraft
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us