By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Nigel Dell

Here is a list of all the postings Nigel Dell has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Trouble contacting Laser engines
21/05/2019 11:57:07

Hi Jon, may I add my best wishes to you and your family, am supporting a family member through similar over the last 5 years, the NHS have been marvellous I have to say, keep positive matey.

kind regards

Nige.

Thread: Best glue for wing skin mounted servos
03/05/2019 21:54:07

**LINK**

This what I use and also use for silicon hinges. You can buy it in bigger tubes.

Thread: Build your own telemetry sensors.
29/04/2019 21:38:09

Mine arrived too, many thanks Chris.

Thread: Where's all the stock?
26/04/2019 09:17:53

Another 👍🏻 For Pegasus models, great mail order try to visit when I am up visiting my parents.

Thread: Geoff's DB DH60 Moth
24/04/2019 21:54:45

Thanks Jan, I am going to give it ago, my friend had a distinctive laugh and I am sure I will be hearing it🤪😃

Thread: Holding screws in
22/04/2019 10:08:20

I found that just changing the metal bolts to nylon stopped this, if they are suitable for purpose that is, It was just to hold a canopy section access hatch on the fuz in my case, the Seagull models iSport has the exact same set up.

Thread: Geoff's DB DH60 Moth
21/04/2019 09:15:38

What a great build Jan, glad the maiden went well apart from the table issue😬

I particularly like Torsten, what a lovely, very personal tribute, if I may I will copy that idea on one of my builds that I have been looking out for a pilot for and make one of someone who was a good friend.

Thread: Build your own telemetry sensors.
15/04/2019 10:05:42

Hi Chris have read the article with interest, I made various things for my Multiplex a few years ago so fancy another foray into electrikery, can you put me down for 6 boards please?

Thread: 1/4 Scale Bristol Brownie Plans
26/03/2019 09:01:04

They are probably arriving at work about now so should not be too long I hope!👍

Thread: AJAX
26/03/2019 08:59:24

Many thanks for that Gonzo👍

26/03/2019 08:41:26

Hi Gonzo

I have been meaning to do one of these for a while now, this has reopened my interest again, might do the Gypsy but they are all favourites to be honest and will keep them rubber for now but I am sure they can be modified to electric at a later date if required.

Thread: 1/4 Scale Bristol Brownie Plans
26/03/2019 08:34:46

Hi Glenn

sarik are very good in finding plans if you ask them as stated above, they have Come through on a few occasions for me, only one plan that they couldn’t find, but as always on this site someone is usually able to help as Alan is so either way I am sure you will get it sorted.

Nige.

Thread: Identification required
01/03/2019 15:07:04

Sounds very much like a MDS in fact I am sure it is.

Thread: Flair Cub wings available
26/02/2019 08:31:18

They look good value too!

Thread: Ebay sellers...
22/02/2019 17:57:46
Posted by Keith Sharples on 22/02/2019
Sometimes people are to quick to judge.

And sometimes people can see it for what it is.🙄

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck

It generally is a duck.

The other comments are valid and no the wing does not fit.

Thread: Winter build
16/02/2019 10:05:48

Well that is coming along there Eric, looking great, think it will be worth it I am sure it will fly well👍🏻

Thread: Martyn's Chippie RCAF 671
28/01/2019 22:36:42

Looking great Martyn!👍🏻

I hope you are on the mend.

Thread: PFM / Pat French Models
25/01/2019 12:35:51
Posted by RichB on 24/01/2019 11:02:21:

I've still got a PFM Firecracker.

I recently refurbished it and fitted it with electric retracts and a new engine but it could do with a new canopy as I managed to crack the original and the repairs look a bit rubbish!

It does fly well and I do feel that there could be a market for the kits. Good luck with the project and I hope you can find a buyer to take it on.

Hi Rich can you remind me of the span of the Firecracker please?

I had the Jungmann and liked it so much that I got the giant Zlin I wanted the Firecracker next but got side tracked into something else that is not that memorable and have regretted it ever since, so much so that I am getting as much info I can on the Firecracker to be able to make my own, I like the piston engined one but the Turboprop is gaining more interest, they were all great flyers I seem to remember, certainly the two I had were, the Firecracker was the one that got away!

Thread: Gliders - where do you buy the better ones ?
23/01/2019 22:06:25

I think these **LINK** tick the boxes of what you are looking for, they are of good quality and fly well, there is/ was someone selling them over here and were recently on eBay but a quick scout around did not find them, but you could always go direct.

Edited By Nigel Dell on 23/01/2019 22:07:23

23/01/2019 21:59:05

**LINK**. And **LINK**.

Another two to try.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Gliders Distribution
CML
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
Revoc
Pepe Aircraft
Motion RC
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Does your club have a safety officer?
Q: Does your club have a safety officer, or is the emphasis on individual members to each be their own safety officer?

Yes we have a SO
 No, it's down to everyone

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us