By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Lindsay Todd

Here is a list of all the postings Lindsay Todd has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Topgun Spitfire
09/11/2007 12:22:00
Steve, I like your idea of the copper pipes for the exhausts, as I knocked two of the things off the cowl last weekend! Glad to hear yours fly's great. I am also working on another model so it will be the new year I guess before mine is ready but I'll feed back anything I find that might be usefull.
01/11/2007 17:55:00

Read all the comments with great interrest as I am just about to start building mine and there are obviously a few things to take on board. I was planning on starting with the cockpit area and making this more appropriate by putting a false floor and instrument panel, may also look at sliding canopy as the moulding is well shaped and quite robust.

Also considering flaps on the wings although this needs carefull surgery or I'll end up having a respray job.

Motor will be an OS120 4 stroke, have made working exhausts in the past but I think the space maybe to limited with the bulkhead moulding.

Thread: Show and event reports in RCM&E
11/10/2007 19:23:00
I think the balance is pretty good, however I understand the problem of seeing the same models throughout the year. Perhaps this is due in part to the current trend to see more and more large models and neglect the Traders displays. I remember at Woodvale Rally some years ago when people whatched to see the various traders display there models before rushing off to buy what they had just seen. Some of the shows seem to have forgotten this aspect and as a result we see the same things time and again. It is not that we suffer from a lack of variety in this hobby.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us