By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Phil Winks

Here is a list of all the postings Phil Winks has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Nuremburg Extra Pt.2
19/03/2008 17:07:00
Not sure about the amount of electric featured sure a sign of things to come and for its sheer convenience i welcome it but we still need the good old noisy ic
Thread: Finding depron?
05/03/2008 22:03:00
thanks Bob looks usefull. any one else got any more
05/03/2008 20:37:00
I'm currently considering building the walrus featured in the mag a month or so ago even have my own video footage of the example at the RNAS museum to compare for scale detail just one prob where does one get depron any one know please
Thread: 4-Max power package prize draw entries!
04/03/2008 19:29:00
I've been looking for a new power train for the walrus plan so count me in please
Thread: The March Grand Prize Draw
04/03/2008 19:13:00
well the candle didn't attract the moth so lets try good old fasioned finger crossing eh. hope so or i may have to buy this one
Thread: Pick a plane 2008!
01/02/2008 14:49:00
The aircraft i'd like to see as a feature plan is a beechcraft cessna i think twin engine V tail some thing I remember from my dim and distant youth. Dual power optoins would be good.      by the way isn't a westland whirlwind a helicopter just some thing i saw earlier from Robert graham may be a new thread needed.
Thread: The February Grand Prize Draw
01/02/2008 14:12:00
Arent moths supposed to be attracted to candle flames well i,ve lit a few so lets see fingers crossed eh.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
CADMA
Cambridge Gliding Club
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
CML
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us