By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for bees

Here is a list of all the postings bees has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: RCDirectsource4U
08/03/2013 20:02:30

Just like to warn people about the above named. Ordered a Hubsan quad from him 5 weeks ago when his website stated that they were in stock but after it did not arrive 5 days later i gave him a call to see why and he said they would be in stock in another 2 weeks. I asked for a refund which he said he would do but after 5 weeks i have not received a refund or quad and now he does not answer my calls or emails. It seems he has treated other poeple the same way and in my opion should not be trading at all. I hope he enjoys spending my hard earned cash he has now got.

Thread: Evolution Models Fusion
10/03/2012 19:02:15

okay, fine by me.

10/03/2012 16:02:51

i know this kit has been disscussed before but i would just like to say what a great model this is, goes together really well and flys even better. only had about 4 flights so far and has been in good conditions but this afternoon we had gusty conditions and i was reluctent to fly because this model is a light weight but Gavin at evolution models assured me that they fly in really strong winds but i am no expert but thought its now or never. i had no problems at all and this model made me look a better pilot than i am and when it was time to land it came in at a crawl with complete control. this model will go with me every time to the field and i can assure you that you will not be dissapointed with this kit. just like to share my opion with fellow modellers when a good kit comes along as i know their is a lot of bad ones on the market for a lot more of our hard earned cash.

Edited By David Ashby on 10/03/2012 16:04:45

Thread: Gonzales! and she will be speedy yeeeehaaaaaa!!!
10/03/2012 15:47:08

i had a gonzales for a couple of years with a mega 16/15/3 and she flew fantastic, glassed my wings as well but how that flat plate wing did not fold i dont know the way i threw it about. just my two pennies worth.

Thread: reichard luky termik
04/08/2011 16:20:39
anybody any imfo on the reichard luky termik thermal glider at 4mt wingspan. newish glider so cannot get much imfo regarding how good.
Thread: eze twin fan
09/05/2010 17:32:37
yes, seen the photos thankyou.
08/05/2010 20:21:43
thinking of building the eze twin fan as my next project and was wondering if anybody had completed this model and got any comments on this model. nigel says he is going to put some video up of the eze  in flight but not seen any yet. 
Thread: airbus 400m
14/05/2008 14:48:00
in the process of ordering tony nijhuis airbus 400m, has anybody built this model from these plans.
Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
electricwingman 2017
CML
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!