By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for kevin b

Here is a list of all the postings kevin b has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: The November Grand Prize Draw
02/11/2008 16:02:00
I do like free competitions and if I don't win I won't get the hump.
Thread: The October Grand Prize Draw
09/10/2008 21:40:00
Just wot I need.
Thread: The September Grand Prize Draw
01/09/2008 21:41:00
Another month, another competition.  I once won a small portable telly, but then got burgled and lost it. I think this would probably fly better anyway.
Thread: The August Grand Prize Draw
05/08/2008 21:05:00

RCME giving away an *l*ctric gl*d*r !!! Have standards fallen so low ? I can here the grumblings from Barnstormer Towers from up here in North Yorkshire. Avert your eyes Miss Gusset ! Or at least focus them in the general direction of a mature ex-teenager (very) who needs reassurance in a moment of weakness when the promise of almost instant aerial satisfaction is being offered in return for the pawltry fee of putting ones name forward to be considered. Has the devil himself found a new angle ? Maybe Bertie can counter next month by offering a years supply of old man Gussets secret formula high performance fuel ? Preferably presented (in full colour) by Miss Gusset (suitably attired).

I'm going now as I feel the need to lie down.

Thread: The July Grand Prize Draw
02/07/2008 20:28:00
Would it get me through the "A" certificate ?
Thread: The June Grand Prize Draw
06/06/2008 23:21:00
Ok so it's june and this is the UK. Maybe I could build it with floats ?
Thread: The May Grand Prize Draw
19/05/2008 20:34:00

Do I need it ?

Do I want it ?

Could I fly it ?

The answer is probably no, but what the heck. If your not in it, you can't win it and anyway it's YELLOW (again). Not that that bothers me. I could put it through the works spraybooth and paint it ------- MAUVE !

Thread: The April Grand Prize Draw
21/04/2008 20:56:00

The bigger the plane the more stable it flies. Maybe this could get me through the "A" certificate.

Watt about electrification? Would need some hi-tech power plant.

Hmm, who do I know with a Toyota Prius?

Thread: Pick a plane 2008
24/03/2008 23:29:00

Hi I'm new to all this "forum" stuff. In fact I've been away from model aircraft for too many years. All this new technology is brilliant !!!

Anyway my votes are:-

1. Douglas Skyraider

2. Bristol Beaufighter

3. Hawker Sea Fury

and if Mr N is listening how about some multi-engined Italian or Japanese warbirds ?

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us