By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Tony Callan

Here is a list of all the postings Tony Callan has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: TN Hawker Hunter Mini jet
28/02/2020 15:06:19

Looks really good "Jack". Tempted but I'm looking more at the Phantom as there's more colour schemes. Not sure if we had these in the FAA. I'll have to see, if so it'll be one of them.

Tony (Ex Bootneck)

Thread: Forum 2020 Mass Build discussion.
27/02/2020 22:38:56
Posted by martin collins 1 on 24/12/2019 17:09:17:

Try evilbay, only a couple of £s more expensive............

**LINK**

Just tried this link and it works the price is very good in comparison to 4 Max. New totally to EDF. Is this THE one I want, has advertised 650g of thrust for 3S.

Why the two options, for 3S, on 4 Max one for 620g of thrust (The same one advertised on e bay different thrust figures why?) and 605g thrust. 75 grams and 77 grams respectively. Strange that the lower thrust unit weighs more than the higher thrust unit.

I'm settling more towards the Phantom as model of choice or maybe the Gnat!

Tony

27/02/2020 21:06:15

Thanks for the reply trevor much appreciated. They all look so good and that's part of the problem! Paint scheme may be a part of my decision as well as I've treated myself to a nice airbrush which I'm dying to use.

27/02/2020 19:25:37

I have't read the entire thread so the question may have been asked. Which is the easiest of the 4 jets to build? I'm perfectly capable of building them all but this will be my first "Jet" and EDF model. I will probably go for the laser cut wood option as well.

Tony

Thread: Indoor flying in the East Midlands?
21/01/2020 21:10:42

Hi All,

I have asked on the BMFA classifieds the same question but haven't had any responses. Basically I'm asking where in the East Midlands do you fly indoors and can I join you. My local Club of which I'm a member doesn't have access to any facilities and there's not much of a following I don't think anyway.

I live in Coalville which is 12 miles West of Leicester and I am happy to travel.

Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated.

Tony

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
Slec
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sussex Model Centre
CADMA
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us