By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Alan Meredith

Here is a list of all the postings Alan Meredith has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Price increases
20/12/2008 23:44:00

HI les

i think what you have said is true and i think i know which one you are on about

Thread: Planenutz models
09/12/2008 19:42:00

HI All

my up date as of today the 9 of dec is not a good one

although Morris sympathises with my predicament ,,, He has not offer any help in fixing my plane , he said that the plane was a cheep one at £129.00 and i should have take a bit more notice

of what i was doing , if the covering was as lose as i make out i should have pick it up on the billed

the call went on and on ,, so in the end i,m to send him the covering and if he can get more of the sky wing in i may get a new one from him

thanks to all who reply to thread and tryed to help , and thanks to pete for his advice if i have no joy in a few week time i will use it

best regards

alan m

07/12/2008 17:59:00

HI ben

thanks for the info

Thread: AR 6000 rx wanted
06/12/2008 23:19:00
ok but i would like  2.50p p=p if ok with you
Thread: Planenutz models
06/12/2008 22:28:00
HI Tim
many thanks for your good work as a moderator on this forum and Steve for the up date
i have done this posting in desperation i,m not a man who likes to do things this way but thanks you for leveing it up for a few days to see if they respond i agree with you that this forum should not become a place for people to air their grievances about people or companies in public but some times people need to know
06/12/2008 14:08:00

HI All

i have to say that i two believe you should speak as you find  if there's a problem  .. i got a sky wing from planenutz at weston park show this year cost me £129.99  As the weather has been so bad the model has been sitting in the shed finished for weeks, the big day came  and i have to report that the coveing came off in one large bit on the wing  ,put , luck was on my side that day and she did not go in ,, on landing we looked at the plane and saw that more of the covering was comeing off my mate gave it a bit more of a tug and the hole lot on one side came off   the best it is to came the paint on the engine cowl came off when i was cleaning it down to put in the car  i phone planenutz and report this to them  they said did you seal it when you finsh it ,, I said YES I DID and to this the phone went dead  i have phone i have e-mail and NOT HAD A REPLY FROM THEM AT ALL  now at i have read that they are a part time shop the longer this go,s on it is makeing me more and more like i need to go to trading standers and reporting them in order to get sorted out

Thread: AR 6000 rx wanted
06/12/2008 13:19:00

yo due

i have a use s/hand ar 7000 with a sat  was thinking of £ 40.00 for the per   ,, what do you think

Thread: The November Grand Prize Draw
05/11/2008 18:32:00

OK if i win i will pay the shiping to me

01/11/2008 15:27:00

count me in to please  ta

Thread: The August Grand Prize Draw
06/08/2008 10:51:00
 one i hope my luck will turn for the better
Thread: Fuel Supplier
19/07/2008 13:31:00
try apollo models www.apollomodels.com
Thread: The July Grand Prize Draw
19/07/2008 13:11:00
    please let the newbe win it would look good or the hobby
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
Pepe Aircraft
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
CML
Slec
Cambridge Gliding Club
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us