By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Steve Bell 3

Here is a list of all the postings Steve Bell 3 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Pelican Ray esc
16/07/2019 19:34:14

Hi Can anyone help me out with programming a Pelican Ray esc. I need to know how to set brake to on.

Cheers Steve

Thread: Film covering to repair "alumium" Mustang wing
06/02/2019 15:17:56

Steve

Go to eBay and type in search bar matt silver model covering film .

With any luck you should find something that suits.

steve

Thread: Futaba T14SG chat
07/12/2016 17:12:21

Looking at buying a fx22 transmitter. Which I believe shares it's software with the 14SG . Does anybody know if software version is pre the new eu legislation. The tx has version 3.1 installed.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Regards Steve

Thread: Which Mosquito to build
12/07/2015 17:36:16

Thanks for the replies, Percy Ivan's plans ? Have you a link for them.

Regards Steve

11/07/2015 18:13:25

Looking for recommendations for Mosquito plan .needs to be for electric motors and around 40 inch in span. Cheers Steve

Thread: Tony Nijhuis' new Vulcan
03/07/2015 12:50:29

Hi Guys

It's been a while since my last post I 'be finished my Vulcan and had it's maiden flight all went ok. I used a Bungee to launch it.Finished weight ready to fly complete with flight battery is 4lb 1oz I've built it without retracts as our flying site isn't suitable for them. The main mod that I had to make was to position the battery between formers f3 and f5 to achieve the c of g as per plan.

Steve

10/04/2015 19:26:01

crying Bad luck Glen I'm still plodding on building my twin pusher version it is way tail heavy. It will definitely need the battery in the nose If I'd known before sheeting the fuselage I could have built in a battery box now I'll need to cut into the front and then rebuild it. I also think it may be wise to build in a hard point for a hook to bungee launch it as air speed seems to be a launching problem , well back to the grind .

05/04/2015 18:47:36

Well done John

I was beginning to think this was going to be another white elephant . I'll be dry fitting everything to check where the battery needs to be located in order to balance the model before I cover it . I don't think you've built a tail heavy model as when you look at the plan most of the weighty bits are behind the c of g.

24/03/2015 14:56:31

Thanks for the replies guys I've got some from Puffin models virtually the same spec.smiley

20/03/2015 17:15:21

sadIf like me your building the pusher version beware the recommended motors have been discontinued. Darn it

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
Slec
CML
Cambridge Gliding Club
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sussex Model Centre
CADMA
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us