By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Steve Adams

Here is a list of all the postings Steve Adams has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Pick a Plane 2011
22/11/2010 20:30:01
1 ] Avro Vulcan,loved Graham Dorshells 1 in a rival mag!

2] Handley Page Victor,So revolutionary for its time.

3] Either Concorde,VC10,TSR 2,My Grandad used to make parts for these in Weybridge,Surrey many years ago.Dont mind if pusher prop or EDF,Coz we all know its the scale detail that really counts,and who else is that best left with than TN.

S ADAMS

Thread: R/C Roamer vintage model
03/03/2009 19:42:27
Hi Peter,nice looking little model. Hows the testing going,and what did the original fly like?

Looking through my magazine back issues,i noticed that you did an enlarged version of
your Yuppy Love bi plane -circa Radio Modeller 1992! called Toot Sweet. Have you any
intention of doing a scale up of the American Dragon bi plane from about the same era?

You dont tend to see to many bi planes published in magazines,like you used to,its a
shame because the A D was very nice looking,rather like a bi plane version of the
Bellenca Skyrocket as i recall.Anyway enough of me rattleing on have enjoyed all of your
                             plans over the years,and look forward to many more

Steven S Adams
Thread: Fairey Battle scratch build
02/02/2009 21:41:49
Hi Adrian,
Love the pics of your fairy battle,and gloster javelin.The battle does look like it has retracts,what span is it? Also do you or would you intend on doing a plan for both these models,if there was enough interest?.....Would love to see the plan/s in RCM&E!
Thread: Pick a plane 2009
25/01/2009 19:41:20
Hi All, The three options i would like to chose are as follows 1] Gloster Javelin,2]Blackburn Buccaneer,3]either a Gloster Meteor NF 11-like the long nosed meteor!,or something a lot newer,but still rarely modeled a Lockheed F35 all EDF/Pusher Prop.Did try to post a few days ago cannot see my posting on here! Steve Adams.
Thread: Pick -a- 'plane discussions
22/01/2009 13:25:57
       Hi All these are my three for the pick a plane comp
       1] Gloster Javelin [EDF]
       2] Blackburn Buccaneer[EDF]
       3] Hawker Sea Fury[WW2]
       May i say  that regardless of what wins it,ll be a cracking model,coming from the
       board of the ever proliffic Mr Nijhuis.Good luck to one and all voting for a model &
       I,LL still buy the magazine!! Steve Adams.

Thread: Fantrainer
20/08/2008 19:08:00

Hi Ken,                                                                                                                                                         

I have looked through my magazine archives,and can confirm there is a Fantrainer model

done as a free plan in the October 1998 Electric Flight International magazine( now called

Q&EFI) It should still be available as a back issue,as Traplet publications hold most issues

the model is around 36ins for a speed 400 motor,if you cant get this issue,i beleive they

have the plan at about £5 add p+p hope this helps you,model is coming along very

nicely by the way stephen!

Thread: The Typhoon plan error
01/08/2008 19:31:00

HI David, its steve adams again,i am so sorry about this i like many others bought a copy[2 in my case]

1 for my collection!!..of RCM&E with the typhoon free plan in it,i did not realise there was a time limit to

replacing this plan If possible,i will willingly post old 1 back

to you[to prove im not pulling a fast 1! And will pay for postage of new 1,once again iam really sorry

about this,hopefully you,ll be leanient with me!!

Thankyou very much.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wings & Wheels 2019
Pepe Aircraft
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
Gliders Distribution
CML
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us