By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for harris

Here is a list of all the postings harris has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Anybody know of any land for sale 4-5 acres nears near Gainsborough
24/05/2011 12:08:41
Hi i'm looking to buy some land to convert to flying strip. I'm finding it a pain to find anywhere. Does anybody know of any for sale?

Thanks

Neil

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 24/05/2011 12:11:05

Thread: NW Slopers
01/11/2010 19:59:48
Alrite im over at Doncaster, wouldn't mind meeting more ppl round here who go sloping.  Whereabouts in west yorks do u go? cheers
Thread: Slope Soaring Site in Lincs and Sth Yorkshire
08/05/2010 08:01:34
Hi doe's anybody know of any decent sites anywhere round here. Cheers
Thread: Anywhere to fly near Kings Langley
28/04/2010 14:25:19
Hi guys im looking for somewhere to fly near Kings Langley because i work down here in week and get pretty bored. looking for somewhere where i could pay quarterly. I've been looking and many seem very expensive wanting £100 joining fees!!!!!! Ideally somebody might have a bit of farmland with a few ppl flying from it. Thanks in advance.
Thread: 8 FG
23/03/2010 13:15:39
I don't like the throttle cut, seems a pain to set it up, not as simple as my old FF9. Anybody else found this

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 23/03/2010 13:44:53

Thread: FF9 Replacement Cover
24/09/2009 12:26:53
Hi does anybody know where i can get a replacement cover (the gold coloured one)? I think i saw them on Ripmax website but can't find them now. Thanks
Thread: CMPRO Super Chippy
06/01/2009 20:34:00
hi eric, thanks for the help, it's the outside gel coat that has the chips. i think it can be filled in then and paineted over with humbrol paint.
06/01/2009 11:18:00

Guys

I'm building a Super Chippy, i would appreciate your knowledge to help me out. I have a fe w chips in the fuzz, the model is fiberglass, how would you fix this? Would i need to put fuel proofer on the inside of the cowl as this is fiberglass? I have an OS FL70 for this model, should i mount it upside down or sideways? Thanks in advance for our help. 

Thread: Need to take the "A" Test?
18/10/2008 10:38:00
hope 2 do mine 2day if the weathers ok, practicing simulated dead sticks yesterday, misjudged the height and went into the bush, luckily no damage though.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Support Our Partners
CML
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sussex Model Centre
Cambridge Gliding Club
CADMA
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us