By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for ANGUS BAIN

Here is a list of all the postings ANGUS BAIN has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: need help with big ship
31/01/2011 23:20:52
hi i am trying to build the big ship from the plan given free in rcm+e the plan doesnt show how to put wing halfs together ,it shows two different sizes of ribs but not where to put smaller ones, it tells me to make engine cowl from half inch sheet balsa but doesnt show drawing of it, on the fuselage formers f 1 f2 f3 f5 are of the same length and f 4 is much shorter meaning that the belly would be wavy but it is not like that in magazine pictures, the drawing of tail section has plans of rear section of fuselage printed on top which makes it difficult to read, ive built wings but dont know how to put together i also dont know where to put smaller ribs, same with fuselage i have buit it but dont know what to do with f 4 any help would be appreciated i tried e mailing magazine for help in the first instance as they only show one side wing and not the other but i managed to work that out myself .
Thread: Need help with Big Ship
31/01/2011 17:49:33
having difficulty with wings how to put together and where smaller ribs go and problems with front and rear of fuselage trying to build from magazine plan
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
Slec
electricwingman 2017
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us