By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Paul Course

Here is a list of all the postings Paul Course has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: vintage restorations
29/06/2010 16:29:44
Hi again pete have just seen yours on vrhc mine are definately a mish mash of different heli's having studied your piccies as the swash fitted is alloy and matches the gmp cricket. Regards Paul
27/06/2010 17:36:05
Hi pete looking for swashplate (or a suitable alternative) and a main drive gear. The gear i have may not be correct as i bought a box of bits and in it there seems to be about three different heli's So far i have I.D'ed the lark , a heliboy?baby, possibly a gmp cricket or a valiant ??  belt driven tail using what looks lika a fibre or leather belt. Also the tailbooms are square section could be homemade mods. Am just trawling my way through all the info and manuals i,ve found ont tinternet. Regards Paul
10/06/2010 14:19:00
Hi have recently aquired a micro mold lark 25 and a scluter heli boy helicopter and wanting to restor them to their former glory, would appreciate parts or info on where to get them or even suitable alternatives. regards Paul
Thread: A little comp....
28/01/2010 19:50:16
oh please oh please oh please mr moderater man
Thread: airscoot
28/12/2009 17:24:34
Hi eric how about, not many around haven't got one in my collection ( found web site looks very interesting)
regards Paul
27/12/2009 13:10:14
Hi posted thread in wrong section (all things flying) . looking for info and where i can get my hands on a airscoot contra heli
Regards Paul
Thread: airscoot contra heli
24/12/2009 15:14:55
Hi jonathan thanks for the info, saw a picture and it showed that tere was no tail rotor but rudders as on an aeroplane, was looking for one for the collection.
regards Paul
23/12/2009 20:36:31
Hi anybody got any info on the airscoot contra heli, (what they fly like, are they indoor/outdoor or both and has anyone got one to sell?
Regards and merry christmas, may you need more hangar space next year .
 Paul
Thread: Bigger Lipo for Twister Tandem
23/12/2009 20:29:45
Hi phil seem to recall seeing a forumpost elsewhere with the authour saying he had fitted a 1000 2s lipo but he didn't mention anything about heat issues or any other probs for that matter ( saw another on hobby lobby asking the same question when the skylift came out)
Thread: The 2009 RCM&E & Modelflying.co.uk awards
07/12/2009 20:01:32
ajays models chesterfield
falcons rcs
don't really deal
trex
Thread: Twister Batteries
27/11/2009 16:52:54
Hi mate try falconsrcs.com if the web address doesn't work he can be found on ebay always had good service and rapid replies to questions
regards Paul

Thread: Name the new Britflight plane
08/11/2009 18:08:03

Winner
08/11/2009 18:06:38
progression
Thread: Twister Bell
01/11/2009 16:47:06
Hi on the 4 in 1 reciever speed control unit you have two pot screws one is marked gyro or gain (which is what its for) the other is usually marked prop (proportional) this affcts the turn of the heli in hover. Start with this set at about  50% hover then adjust the screw small amounts until the turn stops (if its  worse you've gone the wrong way).after every adjustment disconnect the power so the unit resets. do this with the trims on the sticks centred. if this doesn't cure it then as ken says you could have motor or 4in 1 trouble
Thread: Resurrecting old gear
20/10/2009 15:40:05
Hi Tom just a thought if the unit was stored for a long time (years) with the battery connected check the negative wiring and if its turned black it needs renewing, Had to do this on an old set i bought in the 80's and never used.
regards Paul
Thread: Fly till you drop without recharging
10/10/2009 17:25:12
Will ready brek do? it makes kids glow in the dark
Thread: dirty engines
09/10/2009 21:51:29
Fairy power spray every time great stuff

Thread: Fly till you drop without recharging
09/10/2009 21:44:36
Will they make the models heavier with all that lead shielding around the batteries
Paul
Thread: ASP 70
01/10/2009 11:27:48
Hi mick just a thought but whats the compression like?  ( having said that how do you make an accurate test for compression) Low compression might cause the engine to run too cool to allow the glow to do its job without external power.
Regards Paul
29/09/2009 16:33:57
Hi can you give a bit more info, is the engine new, does it happen hot or cold or constantly etc etc
Regards Paul
Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Slec
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!