By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for ken anderson.

Here is a list of all the postings ken anderson. has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Sign of the times - funnies
23/01/2021 17:12:11

no worries Keith....we'll hold the membership open for you, soon as your financial cramp has passed and you have the dosh get back in touch..

ken anderson...ne...1....fan club dept.

23/01/2021 10:24:56

due to current interest....I've set away a Fan club....if anyone is interested...send £1000.... to ne..1... land, Young Ashers and I will do the rest...send you a bit paper with a membership number etc....

ken anderson...ne...1.....fan club/not dept

22/01/2021 08:42:20
Posted by kc on 21/01/2021 19:58:20:

There's 126 pages to this thread and I have just started again from page 1 and they seem even funnier when read again! Ken's jokes don't age a bit.........

If you are feeling a bit down then read the jokes at the beginning - ----

………………………………………………………………………………………………

great words there KC....you cant beat a good laugh and long may it continue......trouble is remembering which one's you've posted...for fear of duplicating...like this one.....

man says his wife is leaving him, she says he thinks more about football than her!......he's gutted,thev'e been together 11 season's....

ken anderson...ne...1....footie dept.

Thread: Brian Winch
20/01/2021 10:18:03

i reckon a re-run in the mag of Brian's article's would be a winner...…...

ken anderson...ne..1...Brian Winch dept.

Thread: My HERMES
16/01/2021 14:13:46

speak as you find....up here in the north east of the colony...Hermes has given us good service..

ken anderson...ne..1..hermes dept.

Thread: I could be the only one
16/01/2021 14:12:25

you may be correct erfolg,i reckon when this is over(When) that a lot of people will have changed their ways, routines and interests...what effect this will have on our hobby...who knows, one of my wife's relatives in Derby hasn't been able to get a game of golf in since October, due to course closure, and shielding...but at the end of the day we are still on our perches which is the main thing...

ken anderson...ne...1..perches dept.

16/01/2021 10:22:41

I never thought I would be the kind of person to get up in the morning and exercise....and I was right.

ken anderson...ne...1 exercise dept.

Thread: Hello from Newbie in Edinburgh
13/01/2021 10:13:02

welcome from me BF...

ken anderson...ne..1...welcome dept.

Thread: Essential RC's videos
11/01/2021 18:27:04

well done Dom

ken anderson...ne..1..Admiration dept.

Thread: Chris Foss Acrowot (KIt Built)
10/01/2021 10:23:07

mine has an OS 91 4/st in it....nice but I reckon the engine is too heavy...anyway, I would trace all the kit version parts on to a bit of old wall paper in case you know what occurs... kulou

ken anderson...ne...1..gravity dept.

Thread: Weasel Carr
10/01/2021 08:57:23

good to see the king of Northumberland back on his perch again....I put one of your jokes on the funnies thread on Saturday Ronnie....

ken anderson...ne..1...too many carrs on the forum dept.

09/01/2021 10:48:21

first trip booked for 2021...off to Iceland in February...

all been well off to Asda in march and Tesco in April....

ken anderson...ne...1 travel dept......from weasel/Ronnie.

Thread: Sticking micro servos to carbon
09/01/2021 10:10:40

bit late in the day for my reply....masking tape around the servo, either clear silicone or epoxy to stick them in their new home...i'll be surprised if you have any trouble with them....but they will be easy to remove should you need to...

ken anderson...ne..1....masking tape dept.

Thread: Spitfire with a difference...HOPE YOU LIKE.
09/01/2021 09:57:33

hello Eric...thanks, the weathering was done by using "soot" from the fire....

ken anderson...ne..1....soot dept.

08/01/2021 17:00:05

due to the bad weather at the moment...may be wise to re-issue the old perennial warning...…."Don't Eat the Yellow Snow"...… a sound bit of practical advice, even if I say so myself.... emotion

ken anderson...ne...1....health dept.

Thread: Spitfire with a difference...HOPE YOU LIKE.
08/01/2021 14:10:15

added another Airfix kit to the collection...a type D mustang...painted on the sprue and coated in wilco's satin varnish.....different I hear you think...…..some thing to do during lockdown.....cheap as chips.

mustang type d2.jpg

mustang type d.jpg

ken anderson...ne..1..lockdown dept.

08/01/2021 13:57:24
Posted by KiwiKid on 01/01/2021 01:22:02:

Hey Ken et al, just noticed the milestone shown in the attached pic has been achieved. Great stuff and I know you and the regular contributors have brought a smile to many of the forumites over the years.

“ken anderson...ne..1.... tickling the funny bone (and pulling on the leg) since 2009 dept.”

sign 2.jpg

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

hello KK,yes I've just read the post you made.....happy new year to you...tickling the funny bone sum's it all up really …...you cant beat a good laugh, even more so if someone else enjoys it...

ken anderson...ne..1...milestone dept....

Thread: All things model flying except for raising a smile.
08/01/2021 13:53:25

thanks to young Ashers and co......hats off to them for keeping the forum as a place of decent threads etc.....and for all who contributed about the "funnie's" thread in support …...

lets have a bit of fun but keep it decent.

ken anderson...ne...1.daft threads dept.

08/01/2021 13:04:20

well as the person/forumite who set the "sign of the times/funnies" thread away all them years ago,i also was concerned that due to a few silly people/posts the mods decided to close the thread down for good. David Ashby got in touch with me and explained the reason for doing so, and I replied that as he was the one of the ones with the responsibility for the forum and its content I understood etc.

I've seen a few posts from others saying they enjoyed having a laugh and would miss the thread....but again some were posting stuff gung ho without thinking about the audience that would see what they had written and so could/would cause offence to others.....maybe with a bit of common sense and restraint from posters the "Mod's" will have a re-think...who know's...me...I would consider a ban the people who aren't willing to think twice before posting some of the stuff...

So if the people really want the thread to remain......leave a decent msg or two....the mods are human,same as us and may have a re-think...

ken anderson...ne....1...Re- Think dept.

Thread: The 'share your photos' thread (not model flying)
01/01/2021 12:20:50
Posted by Eric Robson on 01/01/2021 12:10:40:
Posted by ken anderson. on 01/01/2021 10:27:56:

happy new year everyone....great skills eric and devcon…..

ken anderson...ne..1..admiration dept.

More solder than devcon Ken, when I took up the hobby my soldering skills were nil. come to think of it they are not much better now. Happy new year to you all.

………………………………………………………………..

Sorry Eric, we may have got our wires crossed as I was complimenting you and Devcon 1 ...his tank photos that he has done... emotion

ken anderson...ne...1..crossed wires dept.

Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Subscribe now
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!