By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for weasel

Here is a list of all the postings weasel has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Greenacres 2015 fly-ins chat
04/07/2015 21:57:55

Your deeing fine man Tim canny laddie...

all deek you & Netty next weekend for a peeve at the peever kiear ...

04/07/2015 21:44:35

The Weaz,

is on another mission alright Kendo,, cant wait to get among the formites for the radge crack, and the great atmosphere of the Greenacres crew, Stall the manging ma bit laddie shan hantel see yous there next weekend.

Regards The Weasel......

Thread: Forum members' new models: Let's see them.
27/02/2015 22:13:16
Posted by Chris Barlow on 21/02/2015 17:21:10:

Another maiden this afternoon. Flair Fledgeling bought at the Nationals last year for £15. New servos in the fuselage and a bit of a clean and polish. It's been waiting for the right day since then and today the wind direction was wrong for the flying field so Paul & I took it out to Bosley Cloud.

I have flown slope before but on a small scale mostly sand dune size so this was also a first time real slope soaring for me as well! Fortunately there were a couple of guys already flying up there to give some tips to a slope novice!

you would make a good extra for the Rocky horror movie ...

Thread: What model did you use ?
27/02/2015 21:52:52

i took my A Test at the RCM&E 2011 fly-in Green-acres using a weston cougar

And the examiner was the one and only forum member !!Kendo Anderson!! NE1 who lives just thirty miles from the weasel.... wink 2...

Thread: Duxford chaos on Sunday.
15/09/2014 15:39:59

Ken NE1,

That could have been part of the chaos the crowds were going wild knowing that the Weaz was

En-Route down to Duxford had to change I.D from a weasel to a stoat stoatly different ...

Ken AM going to the fly-in at Headcorn Kent this weekend are you wanting a lift down !!!!

Traveling Weaz NE66

Thread: Summer's here! Who's been flying?
03/09/2014 14:03:22

Going to the flying field shortly had a great day there yesterday ,, will be there all week weather permitting ,,

as Ken says great weather up hear at North East..... Test flying the seagull MXS-R the second one.

last one had sudden kulou... Weaz NE66

Thread: Greenacres June Fly-In - what models are you taking ?
05/06/2014 23:19:24

What models are you taking to the Fly-In this year ?

The Weaz is taking a Irvine wild card / Harmony Twin & Two Retro planes under secret wraps until the event ,,,,,,

Weaz confidentiality department.....

Thread: Free Glue Grab Weekend
23/05/2014 11:59:33

Go for it .... Weaz....wink 2....

Thread: Get your models on TV
20/05/2014 22:09:47

Ken,

A hope not as am booked in for the 21st 22nd June... Think this is the electric fly-in weekend event

if not all be loading up the craft and en route Friday morning... are y ganing doon for Reg,s burnt burgers,,

Weasel on tour again ...wink 2......

Thread: Passed 'A' Test
17/05/2014 23:12:43

That's great Allan,

Tell Harry that I am very pleased and will have a chat with him and brother Jack at the Green Acres fly-in again

see you then Regards Weasel......thumbs up....

Thread: Where to find replacement Exhaust Gaskets
17/05/2014 23:03:45

Hello Chris,

Just like engine doctor says silicone is a waste of time it works for a short while then goes soft,

I always use epoxy glue and never had any problems or leaks on the exhaust, I was told this tip from the owner of Weston UK planes & Engines..... wink 2......

Thread: scale rc weightshift microlight
14/05/2014 21:28:37

Fantastic work Mark.

That is one well built Flexwing i never thought it was possible for a model one to fly so well

keep up the great work Regards Weasel....wink 2...

Thread: What do you sound like?
10/04/2014 21:33:52

Hello Beb,

The Weasel is back on channel, how;s she gann gadge all need ee to translate again at the Green acres

Fly-in al deek y doon there and will gan to the peever for some grog....

Regards the Alnwick Gourey Weaz....rose

Thread: look what im going to do just booked this
29/03/2014 21:55:32

Hello Martin, yup the Urostar is a great plane to fly I have flown 30hrs on this type and very smooth to fly

was checking the one out on your picture and I would suggest that you have a chat with the owner as it is shows that the CofA permit to fly has been suspended, might just be a error on the database site.

Regards Weasel....smile o....

Thread: J!ve 3D
26/01/2014 22:13:54

Hello Paul,, type in the search New Ripmax Jive I have placed a few reports on the model

am not to impressed with it ... Weasel....sad......

Thread: New Greenacres June Fly-in logo
13/01/2014 12:48:27

Hello David,
That looks good, could you hold one for me please,,,,
Regards Weasel...wink 2.... Will be the 5th time pilgrimage run for me
A event not to be missed,,,, Great fun Great people Great Time ....

Weaz NE66 Team Greenacres thumbs up

Thread: Removing a gummed up piston ring,
31/12/2013 18:58:18

Hello what is the best way to remove a very bad gummed up piston ring ?
I have a Supertigre G20/23 that I bought second hand & would not run properly due to little or no compression.

So my job today was to remove the piston & liner these came out with quite a bit of oven heat, on inspection the piston ring is well stuck with what looks like castor oil. would more heat help remove it ? I/E the hot flame...

I have just ordered a reproduction one from evil bay so will give it a try if any good....
Regards Weasel..wink 2.....

Thread: Complete A Pac Kits
25/12/2013 21:56:23

Hello Dean,
My friend Peter built one of the complete A pack Stuka. This build with pictures can be found if you search Build Blog & Kit Reviews Page 12, 11 down.
P.S the model fly's well fitted with a Magnum 60 the kit says a 40-to46 engine but due to the weight of the plane I think these would be slightly underpowered.....
Regards Weasel....wink 2

Thread: It's the grand pre-Xmas (better stuff than normal) giveaway!
22/12/2013 16:40:25

count the Weaz. in thank you....wink 2...

Thread: Forum members' new models: Let's see them.
17/12/2013 22:28:07

Another superb well built model out of the Sir Jim Carss Hangar....
Keep up the sterling work Jim....thumbs up Weaz NE66

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
Pepe Aircraft
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
CML
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us