By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for weasel

Here is a list of all the postings weasel has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: New Ripmax Jive
29/03/2013 21:53:41

Going to test fly the Jive tomorrow if weather ok. will give full report on the event...

Weaz with the Jive NE66 ..... !!!!!

Thread: Paragliders in Wiltshire
24/03/2013 21:44:57

i would say a flying aircraft has right of way over model planes.
A few years ago i was on final approach at brunton airfield & there were four model plane flyers who seen me on finals to land and kept on flying i had to go around and make another attempt to land once on the ground i was confronted by one of these flyers who i new he tried to say they had right of way over any aircraft as he was already flying his model.
The truth is a aircraft on approach to a airfield has full right of way over all other aircraft..
so when the paragliders are flying they have the right of way...

Weaz NE66wink 2

Thread: New Ripmax Jive
24/03/2013 18:33:12

Hiya Lyka, i have just assembled my ripmax jive with western 36 t1r engine havnt had time to fly yet going to try flying against the cougar which flys extremely well but will keep you posted on the progress. Regards Weasel NE66

img-20130324-wa0001.jpg

img-20130324-wa0000.jpg

Thread: Did someone mention snow?
24/03/2013 08:16:36
W
Thread: How old are we?
19/03/2013 09:05:18

Just turned 55, and still get asked if i am old enough when buying alcohol at the shops,

Sir Jimbo Were is the Kendos Good looks ? Was told he was fed with a Catapult when young!!!smile p

Weaz NE66 young looking dep...

Thread: Congratulations Timbo
17/02/2013 20:59:28

Spot on Timbo,
Hope to see you again at the Greenacres Event,

Pint at the white horse inn, For the forum King Timbo....beer Regards Weaz...

Thread: This got me thinking
04/02/2013 21:50:13

Hello Concordespeedbird.
Turbycat is right the concorde saga was a big con to the tax payers they kept building the craft and would not pull the pin on the build progress due to embarrassment for the country.
Concorde was a fine craft but very uneconomical, Well named concorde the CON

My moan for the day british tax payer Weaz....wink 2....

Thread: Newbie from County Durham
02/02/2013 21:15:22

Hello Stewart,
You will not go far wrong with this forum will always get help from some one,

Regards Weasel wink 2 Alnwick NE66

Thread: TV Presenter
25/01/2013 21:42:07

Yes Bob Symes, i think he used to be on tomorrows world during the early eightys..

Thread: SLEC After Sale's Service
23/01/2013 20:13:58

Your Right Sir Jim,
The Charmer Weaz might be needing Mr carss assistance once again!!! Looking on a plane covering man ???? Would that possibly be in order ......?

Groveling Weaz.... wink 2

23/01/2013 18:39:12

What top drawer service from a Great British model manufaturing company.
My daughter bought me a Slec Funfly for my christmas box. When building the kit with my 14 yearold Grandson i made a mistake whilst assembling the cowl and glued the three parts with the square edge to the bottom rather than the topembarrassed
Next day after realising my mistake i tried to separate the parts and they broke up, I phoned Slec and spoke to Tina about purchasing the spare parts after a short talk she transfered me on to Chris and i was told that he would post them out straight away for me free of charge !!!! as much as i tried to pay for them and the postage Chris was having none of it and insisted no fee.....

Now if that is not top customer service please tell me different thumbs upA well pleased customer Weasel...teeth 2......P.S the parts arrived next day...

Edited By Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 23/01/2013 20:14:28

Thread: Seagull Yak 54 (91 Deluxe Series)
18/01/2013 21:28:38

Thats The one Steve, A double of the Kendo NE1 the same as the Yak runs out of power at the top.
when eventually gets to the top of the hill he sounds like a old set of bagpipes...
Weaz Kendos fitness trainer NE66..smile

18/01/2013 19:59:14

Steve. Your right the engine pulls the yak along pretty well but on the up diddly up manoveres it slowly runs out of steam.. The 180 would be the fella for the vertical manoevers. mind the ST in lees yak pulls like a train.... it's flick the coin time....

Weaz....dont know

18/01/2013 17:02:02

Turby Cat, i endured the same problem as you my first Yak lasted all of twenty seconds it was fitted with a Jen 91 engine and after take of it got to about 50ft and cut out. I stupid weaz made the mistake of turning downwind result kulou But a great craft realy flys well and the price is very good. i have another kit in the hangar just in case i break this one.. Mr Smalley is the man for advice on the yak a sound bloke very helpfull.... Weaz..thumbs up

18/01/2013 16:51:23

Steve,
I forgot to mention the servos i use are Futaba S3010 and seem to be powerfull enough for the Yak..

18/01/2013 16:42:16

Hello Steve,
I have a OS 120 mk111 pumped 4 stroke fitted to my Yak and it runs lovely & sounds great. i have fitted it inverted. i spoke to Lee about fitting the engine inverted and he is not keen on fitting them inverted, i have not had a issue with starting it unlike the 2 stroke it seem's to hydro lock when fitted that way.

Regards Weaz ......

Thread: Cold weather storage
18/01/2013 15:42:42

Got the furnace running in the hangar sitting at 20c nice and warm its a electric convector heater been on since october,,, also have Shed well insulated. Have to keep the bairns warm !!!!
Weaz cold northumberland.....NE66face 5

Thread: RCM&E / Greenacres 2013 fly-in chat
18/01/2013 15:26:13

Hello Tim,
Yes Shortly followed by the Original Radge Pelts, Kendo Andersonic & The Weasel once again

See you there from the NE66 Crew... Weazwink 2

Thread: Weston UK Cap 232 build blog
13/01/2013 21:10:25

Hello Tom,
It must be quite a rare kit from 1999 will be nice to see the build blog, am sure you will find some one good to cover the plane for you. Hope all goes well will be watching the build hope all goes well,
Regards Weasel....thumbs up

Thread: PPI Scam warning. Be careful!
01/01/2013 21:00:47

Your right Paul They will try any kind of scam these scum bags, i took my landline out 10 years ago and have never looked back, as just sitting down after work some one would ring trying to sell something windows, insurance, fitted kitchens the lot. Almost evey one uses mobiles now why have another unessesery bill.

Weazwink 2/////

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
CML
Pepe Aircraft
Gliders Distribution
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us