By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for John Newnham

Here is a list of all the postings John Newnham has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Printing pages from the Online Archive
15/07/2019 15:18:52

Hi,

Does anyone know how to print pages from the online archive since the current display system replaced Flash Player?

If you right click the page you want to print there is an option to print, but when the print box appears on screen all the options can be setup as normal but the page display in the print setup box is mostly blank (except for a couple of tiny things at the bottom) - and the mostly blank page shown is all that you can print! When Flash Player was used to display archive pages printing was no problem.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

John N

Thread: Printing from Digital Archive
10/10/2016 16:40:30

Hi,

For a long time I have 'printed' to pdf files, various pages of RCM&E issues that I might want to refer to in the future (to save me keeping stacks of old magazines). I have always used a program called 'CutePDF' for this.

Having updated my PC with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, I find that I can no longer do this - in fact I am even unable to print the pages on my printer! (which works fine with everything else).

Has anyone else had this problem? All suggestions gratefully received!

Regards

Thread: RCM&E 2010 Hobby Awards
03/11/2010 15:51:50
1. Gee Dee Model & Hobbies

2. BRC Hobbies

3. WOT 4

4.  J Perkins
Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Sussex Model Centre
CML
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!