By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Victor Arcudi

Here is a list of all the postings Victor Arcudi has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: The Warbirds Replicas Macchi C.202 is Landing!
06/04/2017 16:29:34

Personally, I'll be using old fashioned heavyweight tissue & either WBPU paint or regular dope.

09/03/2017 23:05:34

Wow Brian, That really leaves me for dead! Since mine will be a C.205, I'm still modding the tail section to accept a Robart mini tailwheel retract. rob122-450.jpg

I'm using a Dynam Bf-109G type spinner, which has the ideal shape, all I needed to do was modify the prop nut which was shortened by 3mm, bored out & threaded to 10x1.5mm to accomodate the prop driver. The motor is a 400kv Turnigy G60 which I'll run on a 6s 4000 or 5000mah pack, depending on which one gets the CG right. As for the prop, it'll be a MAS 16x8 3 blader.

The only mod after all that will be the beer barrel shaped radiators under the cowl and the addition of the wing cannon.

22/02/2017 10:29:52

Looking good Brian! As for me and as a matter of personal preference, I'll kick off the build with the fuselage. All the parts have been matched up to the drawing and I daresay I've never seen such beautiful laser cutting. The parts have no charring anywhere. Save us lots of time in sanding the bits in order to have a good surface for glueing.

As for the build, in dry fitting the parts, everything slots together beautifully. No issues whatsoever. All I have to do now is try and catch up with you Brian (fat chance)!

14/02/2017 09:01:46

Looks easy, just the thing for either a newbie or a dyed in the wool balsa basher!

13/02/2017 12:52:28

For whoever's interested, here's a link to a virtual tour of the Italian Aviation museum located near Rome. There's also a few pics of both the Macchi C.202 and 205. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hHwUsPj7Z8#t=157.930521

13/02/2017 07:49:50

G'day folks, first off I'd like to say I'm honoured to participate in this build. As an Aussie I'm tempted to build a C.205 which in 1943 was captured in Sicily personnel of No. 450 Squadron RAAF and subsequently serviced by the squadron's fitters.81_1.jpg

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!