By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for jonryan

Here is a list of all the postings jonryan has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Eastbourne Monoplane (19") RC conversion?
19/09/2013 19:36:23

It's the 19" Aerographics model. As I'm new to all this, it'll probably make far more sense to start with something a bit more, well, sensible, but this has been sitting in a cupboard for years. So I'm building it.

Trying to build it.

Hypothetically, what recommendations would you good people have for motor/radio/and so forth?

Thread: Anyone near Glastonbury?
19/09/2013 19:09:37

Hello everyone,

I made a few tentative steps into modelling many years back, but didn't follow it through. So I'd better have another go, didn't I? smile

Currently trying to work out how to put together an Aerographics 19" Eastbourne Monoplane that perhaps isn't the best candidate for a newbie planning to fly electric/radio, but I'm enjoying it.

If there's anyone out there who is reasonably close to Glastonbury, I'd welcome your advice re somthing more suitable.

Edited By jonryan on 19/09/2013 19:23:47

Thread: Reflex xtr on Vista
01/11/2009 10:28:23
Thanks anyway, Robert. I suppose best advice is not to go anywhere near Reflex!!!
01/11/2009 08:59:18
Anyone know how to get Reflex xtr to run on Vista? Mine ran fine until I upgraded. I've heard that making a copy on XP and then downloading to Vista will work, which is fine if you have XP...
 Contacted Reflex, who wanted me to fork out another £50!!! Very rude, total lack of customer care.  If I DO have to spend to get a working sim, it sure as hell won't be with Reflex!!!

Edited By snapperjon on 01/11/2009 09:00:31

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!