By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Lindsay Fields

Here is a list of all the postings Lindsay Fields has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Graupner Repair/Servicing in UK
20/09/2020 00:29:00

The problem started with the screen not responding to touch, irrespective of the sensitivity setting, which, as you can well appreciate, was quite inconvenient.

The next development was a random selection of menus, totally unrelated to what I was doing eg. the timer menu would open or the model selection menu, all un-commanded.

The final straw was actual 'cracks' appearing 'in' the screen, apparently on the underside, because the screen is smooth to the touch.

I will take a photo and include it in the next post

Thanks for the feed back and I'll contact SMC - I haven't tried Germany yet but that will be an option if help in the UK is unavailable

19/09/2020 16:08:55

Good morning jrman

I checked in with Mike a couple weeks go and he was unable to assist me, but thanks anyway for your prompt replly

Regards

19/09/2020 01:29:07

Good evening

I have a Graupner MZ 18 which is in dire need of repairs - the touch screen is broken

Any advice of where I can send the radio to have this item replaced would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
CML
electricwingman 2017
Subscribe now
Sussex Model Centre
Slec
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
NEW POLL - has the pandemic altered your event safety perceptions?
Q: Has the covid pandemic deterred you from attending shows and events in 2021?

No, I'll be attending just as many as I usually do
 No, but I'll choose my event with greater care
 Yes, I'll attend fewer events going forward
 Yes, I wont attend any where previously I have

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!