By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Masher

Here is a list of all the postings Masher has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: What do you take to the field.
16/12/2012 13:02:21

For electric flying, it's minimalist for me. Today it was WOT 4 FoamE fully aembled, Tx and 4 batts but I forgot a very important item - my £2 timer which I usually velcro to the Tx. Being an improver, I find it hard to judge elapsed time and don't want to risk running out of juice so I set 10mins on the timer and feel "safe"

Thread: Hobbyking Foamie Hurricane
10/12/2012 16:00:20

David

This is good and bad! You've got it working but didn't get to the actual problem - was it just poor connection or something more serious?? Suggest you really inspect and "fiddle" with the connectors to make sure there isn't an underlying problem, otherwise it will come backto bite you!

Martin ( 35 years of engineering has taught me that it will come back to haunt you unless corrected at source!)

07/12/2012 15:12:37

I got mine very quickly from HK but have to wait until Xmas to "receive" it!

As an improver, I would be very grateful for any advice, views on how this plane flies so that I can hopefully keep it in one piece when I finally get hold of it!

Thanks

Thread: Contacting Hobby King
06/12/2012 16:12:04

Thanks - Yes I had got that far but I think there is just a one liner from Wayne on flying - I wondered if there was more?

06/12/2012 11:39:35

I was lured by the attraction of the Hurricane so placed a first time oder with HK UK on Tuesday pm and the plane is in my hands 11.00am Thursday (well nearly - my wife has confiscated it for father Xmas!)

I found the HK site very good, the service excellent and I will certainly go back for more!

I would love to know how this plane flies. Having just passed my A, any tips would be appreciated. (I'm sure this must already have been discussed but I find I have a lot more trouble with the search tool on this site than I do with anywhere else

Thanks

Thread: Friday free stuff
23/11/2012 08:29:18

Yes please!

Martin

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Cambridge Gliding Club
Sussex Model Centre
CML
Wings & Wheels 2019
Slec
electricwingman 2017
CADMA
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us