By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Masher

Here is a list of all the postings Masher has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Hobbyking Foamie Hurricane
07/12/2012 15:12:37

I got mine very quickly from HK but have to wait until Xmas to "receive" it!

As an improver, I would be very grateful for any advice, views on how this plane flies so that I can hopefully keep it in one piece when I finally get hold of it!

Thanks

Thread: Contacting Hobby King
06/12/2012 16:12:04

Thanks - Yes I had got that far but I think there is just a one liner from Wayne on flying - I wondered if there was more?

06/12/2012 11:39:35

I was lured by the attraction of the Hurricane so placed a first time oder with HK UK on Tuesday pm and the plane is in my hands 11.00am Thursday (well nearly - my wife has confiscated it for father Xmas!)

I found the HK site very good, the service excellent and I will certainly go back for more!

I would love to know how this plane flies. Having just passed my A, any tips would be appreciated. (I'm sure this must already have been discussed but I find I have a lot more trouble with the search tool on this site than I do with anywhere else

Thanks

Thread: Friday free stuff
23/11/2012 08:29:18

Yes please!

Martin

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Wings & Wheels 2019
Gliders Distribution
Pepe Aircraft
CML
Slec
Cambridge Gliding Club
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us