By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for baza

Here is a list of all the postings baza has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Running out of Ploy C
15/08/2016 20:54:37

Thanks for telling me to use ronseal. Dose it still work the same as poly c, can you over paint it when done?

Thanks

Baz

15/08/2016 18:48:09

I am halfway through my build.I have one wing partially covered with poly c and i have ran out. RC World does not know when they are getting any more in. Any ideas what I can use to finish it off?

It has to be alright to go over the partially covered ploy c wing.

Thanks

Baz

Thread: Tolerances
25/05/2016 20:45:27

Thank you all for replying. Good advice. Think I will try and fly it as it is. That is the easy route i am going down.

Once again Thanks

Baza

20/05/2016 21:22:17

I am building the Tony Nijhuis 72" build Lancaster and putting all the wings on and then measuring them from the ground. all is well apart from the tail plane which is about 3mm higher at one side than the other. Do i need to deconstruct it and pull it out of the plane and start again or will this be an accaeptable tolerance?

Thanks Baz

Thread: lancaster
14/04/2015 23:18:31

thanks for the help

14/04/2015 21:28:28

Quick question - on building the wings on the Lancaster and it says on the plans to put sheet webbing to the top and bottom spars. That sheet webbing is just sheet bolster wood isn't it or do you buy sheet webbing, if there is such a thing?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I just want to get it right.

Thanks

Thread: elevator setup
08/02/2015 20:46:22

MY wife just found it on the plan embarrassed

08/02/2015 20:17:36

I am building TN Lancaster I am just building the elevators and wondering if anyone knows how much they should move up and down? I have currently got them about 30degrees up.Is that too much or too little?

Thanks

Thread: TN 72" Lancaster build.
13/03/2014 23:18:35

looking good may i ask what you used to cover the plane

thanks

Thread: Quick competition
20/02/2012 20:24:54

I m in pls

Thread: Micro servo leads
20/10/2011 23:12:08
Hi all

I am building a tn72inch lancaster. I am just on the tail section incerting the servos. They are 2 micro servos at each end to control the rudders. I can connect one straight to the y lead the other servo needs an extension to reach the y lead and then another extension from the y lead to the rx box. In total 4 connections. Will that be ok leaving the block connectors on or is it better to solder? The micro servos have very thin wires on them and the extensions are thicker wires. Would it be ok to solder them together? Hope the picture helps

Thanks Baz
Thread: Spot the plane 3
20/07/2011 20:40:40
I will have 53 and 78
thanks

Thread: non receipt of goods falcon aviation
15/07/2011 20:40:59
Phoned falcon aviation on Monday, for a change a woman answered. I inquired how long my order was going to be after waiting 4 weeks. She could not find my order and past me over to Richard. He could not find my order either but he did say that he had paper all over his desk so would look for it and ring me back. Half an hour later he phoned me back, he had found my order and was taking it to the post office that day. Two days later it arrived.
I generally think that this was a mistake that it took this long. He does seem a genuine person

Thanks

Baza
07/07/2011 18:07:54
After 4 weeks and 2 phone calls my order still has not arrived. I was promised after each phone call that they would post my order out the following day.

VERY disappointed with the lack of service from Falcon Aviation.

Have you any ideas of what I should do next?
Falcon Aviation has my debit card details which I am not pleased with. I have used a few model shops before and always had the goods within the week.

I got Falcon Aviation number off of a TN plan so felt confident in ordering from them.

Beginning to have second thoughts. Any help much appreciated

Baz
24/06/2011 21:04:50
Has anyone had any dealings with Falcon Aviation? I got their phone number off a Tony Nijhuis plan and placed an order for £20 about 15 days ago. I contacted them on tues this week and was told they would post my order straight away. It's now Friday and i still have not received my goods. I am starting to worry. Is this a replicable company.

Thanks
Baz
Thread: Spot the Plane 2
27/05/2011 20:24:08
can i  have 32 pls

Edited By baza on 27/05/2011 20:24:34

Thread: DH Mosquito by Rob Caso
22/05/2011 16:28:57
Hi If you put in dh mosquito in the search this site box at the top of the page it will come back with results and chick on albums
Thread: The 'spot the plane' competition
20/05/2011 11:06:26
Hi I Will say 61
Thanks
Thread: A little Easter giveaway.....
25/04/2011 21:40:30
Please add me
Thread: running in engine
11/04/2011 22:06:27
Hello again
Thanks for the replies. I richened the mixture 1/2 truns and the black oil seemed to have turned to grey hope its ok
thanks
baza

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
electricwingman 2017
Cambridge Gliding Club
CADMA
Slec
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sussex Model Centre
CML
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Do you use a throttle kill switch?
Q: This refers to electric-powered models but do you use a throttle kill switch?

Yes
 No
 Sometimes
 Rarely

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us