By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Wilco Wingco

Here is a list of all the postings Wilco Wingco has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: ED bee Mk11 and DC spare parts
07/04/2020 22:15:09

That's what I thought but I cant move it let alone pull it out. Some push fit?. Maybe heat will do it??surprise

07/04/2020 19:56:05

Does anybody know how to remove the needle valve assembly from an old ED Hornet ? frown

Thread: Has Your Club Made Any Decisions Regarding The Coronavirus?
05/04/2020 10:05:05

My club is closed for the duration. Hay ho.crying

Thread: Vibration absorbing engine mounting
29/03/2020 22:19:59

I bought 2 pairs of these at the Blackbush Model show a couple of years back. £5 for the lot and they work perfectly smiley

Thread: Wanted parts for Enya 90 and 60 FS engines
27/03/2020 09:23:19

Sure are fly-navy. Great service and prices even from the other side of the world. One thought though. Why are used Enya 4c engine so expensive?. I got a real steal judging by the current prices on E-Bay. I know they are asking prices but they are way out there. surprise

26/03/2020 22:32:47

Just received a new exhaust total cost inc postage from Japan. £20.36. + VAT £4.12 + post office handling charge £8,00 ????? Not sure why the Post Office should get the £8.00 as it only cost £6.50 postage from Japan Air Mail angry

Thread: 2020 Events Cancelled
21/03/2020 15:17:34

Any news on Wings and Wheels?. indecision

Thread: An Isolation Mass Build?
21/03/2020 12:44:53

I'm sure we all have a nostalgic kit or two in the must build pile. Mine is a BB Outlaw bought at a club auction for £6.00. Should be finished by the time I am let out in 3 months time ??.

Thread: Hobbyking Film
08/03/2020 22:10:35

Looks like HK stuff to me ???blush

08/03/2020 17:44:59

I got caught the same way. What I didn't realise until delivery was that I had to pay additional import tax of nearly TWICE the cost of Fedex delivery. I had no option, having paid HK for the items, but to pay the £28 additional charge for customs to release the item for delivery. angry

Thread: Wot 4 Foam E Mk2 - CoG
07/03/2020 09:45:57

Just bought one of these used from a fellow flyer for my grandson to learn on, with reduced throws of course.

He has the c of g marked at 70 mm, the manual he gave me with the model, a MK 2, said c of g should be 60 mm?. All the references I have found so far say the manual states 70 mm but it should be 80 mm!. Help. surprise

Thread: Wanted parts for Enya 90 and 60 FS engines
24/02/2020 10:58:31

Thanks Denis yes

24/02/2020 09:51:06

I need a muffler for an Enya 90 FS. Any ideas as to what would fit if I can't get one?. If you have one you don't need please get in touch. blush

Thread: Is this weather ever going to get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22/02/2020 16:39:27

Model yachts might be an alternative. I sail IOM when its windy and raining. Great fun.embarrassed

Thread: Wood lists
22/02/2020 11:08:12

Ah the good old days when we all had to build our own models. No ARTF then just balsa and glue from a plan, who could afford a kit?, great fun and so relaxxxxxing yes

Thread: Failsafe...no idea
20/02/2020 18:51:09

The user manual is available for download off the net. To select a model press the select and scroll down switch together, its marked ACCESS on the body, then switch the transmitter ON. The model number will appear with model type and DSM for modulation. Release the down and select and press the increase or decrease button, on the right of the screen, to increase or decrease the model number. Press the select key twice, only once will select the copy option, now that model number will be selected and you can use the scroll key to travel through the set up options in the menu for that model. To change the other options turn on the transmitter and press the select and down keys together to enter the other option screens Again using the scroll key to navigate through the options.

Hope this helps. Once you get the hang of it its quite straight forward.

Good Luck.thumbs up

20/02/2020 14:42:10

I have a DX7 and as far as I know there is no way to set failsafe. The failsafe option is usually a function of the receiver, as far as I am aware, the receiver picks up the position of all the sticks at the time it is bound to the transmitter. When the signal fails the only action, I understand, is the throttle goes to low and all the flying surfaces stay in their last position. embarrassed

Thread: Water plane Floats
16/02/2020 13:29:57

I guess we will all be thinking along these lines if this weather keeps up. More water than dry land where I live.

Thread: So what is the FAA trying to do in the USA ?
15/02/2020 17:52:24

So lets get this right. You are a nasty terrorist and want to down a plane at a major airport. First you register with the CAA, then install a gizmo that will enable this third party "independent" registered facility to store all your flight plans. Then after much practice, all stored, you head for a major airport, launch your drone, or radio controlled model air plane, allow it to get sucked into and engine where it explodes, bringing the plane down. You then go home and wait. ? smile p Really.

Thread: The Gov't, CAA, BMFA & UAV legislation thread
13/02/2020 14:39:18

With all this traffic on the 2.4 band, I think I might just dust off my 3810 ?

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Wings & Wheels 2019
CML
Sussex Model Centre
Cambridge Gliding Club
CADMA
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us