By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for David Molineux

Here is a list of all the postings David Molineux has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Hitec optic 6 sport telemetry
30/03/2012 00:43:10

Hi all,

I have recently bought an Optic 6 sport. I keep seeing on adverts that it has battery telemetry capabilities. The manual says that the SPC plug on the Optima RX will be used for battery telemetry 'in the future'. Does anyone know if the optic 6 sport has this function? I suppose I could solder a connection in to my battery and connect to the SPC port on the RX and see what happens, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience of this first.

Cheers,

Dave

Thread: Clean Sweep!
28/03/2012 14:26:50

Cheers Tim. I'm looking forward to it already! Maybe do it in red....... I'm not into the ARTF thing at all but the idea of just a plan and sheets of wood is a little daunting just yet. I was really impressed with the quality of the Sky 40 CNC kit so doing another one seems ideal. Especially when the moodel is so very coolcool

David

27/03/2012 19:37:00

Hi, I am a novice flyer, having just built my first plane(a Sky 40) and am just learning to fly it. I saw the Clean Sweep in the Jan issue and absolutely love it! Do you think that it would make a suitable next step after a high wing trainer? I really fancy building one smiley.

Dave

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E! 

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Pepe Aircraft
Cambridge Gliding Club
Slec
electricwingman 2017
Gliders Distribution
CML
Addlestone Models
Wings & Wheels 2019
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
New Poll - Sticky situations...
Q: How often - when using superglue - do you end up with it on your fingers?

Every time
 Occasionally
 Sometimes
 Rarely
 Never
 Wear rubber gloves

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us