By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for malcolm woodcock 1

Here is a list of all the postings malcolm woodcock 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
23/06/2020 17:29:24

When can I expect July's copy of RCM&E through the door?

Thread: Lidl XL glider conversions - Having fun with a 7.99 Lidl Glider converted to Radio Control
16/06/2020 11:24:33

Not a Lidl glider but I've picked up one of their mini-drones for flying in the house. It's a lot of fun and not as easy as I had expected it to be.

Thread: Mini E Panic
23/04/2020 06:16:52

Hi, Don't know if anyone can help me on this. I bought a Mini Panic about ten years ago and I'm only just getting around to building it due to family circumstances. The kit I've got came without the foam spacer for the wing ribs build. I was wondering if anybody had a old/spare one. Tried contacting Avicraft but got no response so far

Thread: Benefits of the lockdown
05/04/2020 14:55:14

I might finally get my Mini Panic built, I've only had it 9 years. Hasn't the weather improved in the last two weeks.

Thread: Glue for an EPP model (NOT cyano)
28/03/2020 21:14:12

UHU Porous is fine but avoid the UHU Plus acrylit, it eats foam.

Thread: RCM&E April 2020 issue chat
11/03/2020 16:45:12

Enjoyed Alex Whittaker's article 'The Survivalist Manifesto' about Government intervention in our hobby. I remember the last time and we had to change our frequency. Can anybody tell me what happened to 'Citizen Band Radio'?

Thread: Gemini motor mount.
23/01/2020 08:08:26

If you google the 'Multiplex Gemini - for sale' there are several sites selling aluminium motor mount. I have fitted one on my Gemini and it works great.

Thread: Best/Safe practice or wiring electricmotor - ESC- On off switch - Reciever
05/09/2019 14:58:15

I always have one of the switches on top of my Tx allocated as motor cut off, a switch that can't be accidentally pushed/pulled in the wrong direction. It's the same switch for all my models.

Thread: Best Dremel Clone
06/08/2019 16:27:27

I bought a clone from Lidl a few years back when My Dremel packed in. It wasn't long before I had to buy a new Dremel. I still have the Lidl Purchase but it just didn't have the torque I was used to.

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
25/07/2019 16:37:05

Just renewed my subscription after 3 attempts, don't they want my money? Had a letter from RCM&E stating my renewal had been declined because my credit card had been declined. At this point I had not tried to renew, infact didn't realise that my subscription was running out, talked to a very nice Indian lady on the help line but her accent was inpenetrable and the background noise was so intense, I could not understand a word she said. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Thread: Drone harassment
06/06/2019 16:22:40

I might be over stepping the mark here, but getting one of those kids, high powered, water pistols might be a deterrent..

Thread: lipos not fully charging?
01/06/2019 14:09:18

It was 'impact technology' where I was.

Thread: Cordless - Dremel or Aldi special?
20/05/2019 15:04:00

I bought a Lidl 'Dremel' style rotary tool and it worked fine it just didn't have the same torque as the real thing but was still very useful.

Thread: Spring is here. Who is flying?
03/05/2019 07:29:07

Had hoped to go flying today, first this year, but it's raining. Must not swear.

Thread: Favourite Non Scale Sport Bipe?
07/02/2019 20:29:00

Torn between my Hyper-Bipe and my Gemini.

Thread: Gatwick drone incident
20/12/2018 12:30:49

I keep hearing fabulous ways to stop these renegade drones but what's wrong with water. The drones use lithium batteries, a quick shot of water should cure the problem..

Thread: TV License scam
11/11/2018 13:40:23

Do what I do, don't have a TV. From the tripe I see on friends sets, I'm not missing anything.

Thread: US model flying regulation changes
28/09/2018 20:04:55

Remember when we lost our frequency to the outlaw 'CB' radio users because the government of the time thought there would be more votes in it for them?

Thread: Ebay sellers...
28/09/2018 19:59:45

I've put it on my 'Watch List'.

30/08/2018 16:09:43

I've just received my October copy of your magazine after renewing my subscription in July but not getting the September issue, had to buy it in the newsagents, but have not received any free gift. Having gone through this posting, I believe it's normal to get the free gift offer on renewal, this appears not to have happened. Good luck on trying to get subscribers to get their friends interested.

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Slec
Sussex Model Centre
CML
electricwingman 2017
Advertise With Us
Sarik
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!