By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for malcolm woodcock 1

Here is a list of all the postings malcolm woodcock 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: US model flying regulation changes
28/09/2018 20:04:55

Remember when we lost our frequency to the outlaw 'CB' radio users because the government of the time thought there would be more votes in it for them?

Thread: Ebay sellers...
28/09/2018 19:59:45

I've put it on my 'Watch List'.

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
30/08/2018 16:09:43

I've just received my October copy of your magazine after renewing my subscription in July but not getting the September issue, had to buy it in the newsagents, but have not received any free gift. Having gone through this posting, I believe it's normal to get the free gift offer on renewal, this appears not to have happened. Good luck on trying to get subscribers to get their friends interested.

Thread: Government Consultation on Drone Flying in the UK.
25/08/2018 15:19:26

Remember when the government took 27megs off of us because they thought there would be more votes for them from 'Citizen Band' radio. What did happen to them? I always worry when government's get involved.

Thread: Elvington 2018
12/08/2018 19:27:32

I was at Linton-on-Ouse all today and it was largely dry, hope it stayed that way for LMA Elvington.

11/08/2018 20:51:30

Really loved the Constellation and the V bombers slot. Hope the weather holds up for tomorrow.

Thread: LMA Elvington
11/08/2018 06:59:49

Weather looking good for Elvington, bright sunshine and gentle breezes. Packing sun blocker, hat and credit card.

Thread: The thread for your subscriber questions and queries **please do not start a new thread**
07/08/2018 15:51:38

Apologies, renewal confirmation of subscription should have read 23rd July not August.

07/08/2018 15:43:40

I've just purchased the September issue from my local newsagent as I've not received my renewed subscription copy. Subscription was confirmed as renewed on the 23rd August. When I took out a subscription last year I had to wait for a 'replacement' copy as the first issue was not received, so that's 2 years in a row. Convince me why I should bother with a subscription.

Thread: Summer is here!!....Who's been flying??
23/07/2018 21:10:58

Managed to get flying today, only the second time this year. Managed 5 flights with my re-motored WOT 4 E Mk 2, took out all the church roof and fitted paralleled 3S 2200, it balanced a treat. Flies like a WOT 4 should now.

23/07/2018 21:10:55

Managed to get flying today, only the second time this year. Managed 5 flights with my re-motored WOT 4 E Mk 2, took out all the church roof and fitted paralleled 3S 2200, it balanced a treat. Flies like a WOT 4 should now.

07/07/2018 17:05:46

Are reminders sent to renew subscription when they come due. If my subscriptions still current, I've not received latest copy.

Thread: Spring 2018 is here...been flying?
15/05/2018 13:14:04

Just had my first flights of the year, weather and spare time prevented till now. Seven successful flights, now to repair old glue joints and bad soldering.

Thread: Re: Death of IC
31/01/2018 16:26:05

Having spent many a frustrating hour in winter trying to get a 2.5cc diesel to start for my control line models back in the early '60s, I'm a confirmed electric flyer.

Thread: ESCs...for beginners - please keep it simple
26/11/2017 14:56:00

Quick question on this old thread, I've several old ESCs without any markings on them, can anyone tell me if I can run a check on them to find out what amps I can run through them?

19/06/2017 10:37:51

Hi Beth, I opened a subscription on the 30th May, I've received the free gift, but have yet to receive July's magazine & it's already on sale in the shops. Is there a problem. My order number, received by e-mail is #16341.

Thread: Robotbirds . com
16/06/2017 10:31:48

Ordered a bundle of goodies, charger, props, reamer etc on the 15th June received this morning the 16th June. All I can say is 'WOW', now that's what I call service. Now, all I have to do is get the Met Office to play ball.

Thread: Help with info on Lipo batteries
16/06/2017 08:45:52

Thanks for your reply Nigel. The charger didn't catch fire, it's the kind that has a plug in balance board and I was charging a 3S1P but it was under the 5S socket that the fire started not the charger at all but it managed to make the charger defunct. Didn't know if this has ever happened to anybody else.

15/06/2017 22:08:43

Many thanks Denis, I think it must be a internal fuse as I was on AC power at the time.

15/06/2017 16:44:14

Don't know if this is the right place for my query but the other day I was using a HobbyKing Eco Six AC/DC charger to charge a 2200 mAh 3S1P battery and I had a fire in the balance board. It wasn't even in the 3S part of the board it was in the 4S socket which I wasn't using. Now I keep getting 'Battery error' message come up even though I'm using a different balance board. Has anybody else had this happen to them and is there a 'cure' for the charger or is bin material?

Support Our Partners
Sussex Model Centre
CML
electricwingman 2017
Slec
Sarik
Advertise With Us
Latest "For Sale" Ads
Has home isolation prompted you to start trad' building?
Q: The effects of Coronavirus

Yes - for the first time
 Yes - but Ive bashed balsa before
 No - Ive existing projects on the bench
 No - Im strictly an ARTF person

Latest Reviews
Digital Back Issues

RCM&E Digital Back Issues

Contact us

Contact us

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of RCM&E? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find RCM&E!